93b Howick Street Lathlain Primary
LATHLAIN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Lathlain Primary School is a Level 5 school situated in the south metropolitan education region. It services the needs of students in the Victoria Park Town suburb of Lathlain. The school is located on the corner of Howick St and Keyes St with an additional entrance from Waller St. It is walking distance to the parklands of the Swan River and Burswood Park.
Lathlain Primary School caters for students in Kindergarten to Year Six and provides academic, social, physical and emotional well-being for our students. Our staff work with parents, carers and families to maximize opportunities for each student to reach their potential. These relationships are valued and are important partnerships that support a positive and nurturing learning environment.
Our motto of Seek, Strive and Learn is important in fostering the values and virtues taught by class teachers and these are supported by our awards recognition programs. Our students demonstrate our values and virtues across the learning community.
Lathlain Primary School will continue to be open with precautions in place to keep our students and staff safe.
The Department is working closely with the Department of Health, particularly Dr Andrew Robertson, the WA Chief Health Officer. We will continue to follow their expert advice.
State Premiers and Chief Ministers agreed that at this time schools will remain open through to the end of the current school term to support students whose parents choose to send them to school.
At LPS we are doing the following;
- Following all directives from the Department of Education and the Department of Health
- All students have been taught effective hand washing, coughing and nose blowing routines. Posters are displayed in classrooms and toilets.
- All toilets are replenished with soap.
- Hand sanitiser is available for all classes and areas for staff.
- Providing regular updates from the Department of Education.
- Monitoring student and staff well-being.
- Maintain a safe, clean and calm learning environment.
- Communication strategy to be regular and responsive - staff and community.
What parents can do!
- Speak about the virus with your child explaining facts without causing anxiety.
- Enforce the hand washing message.
- Read information that is sent out via the school.
- How to get Shisa Persona 4 Wiki
- How do I get Sysdate in Informatica Certification
- Wigan Athletic Football Badge Wholesaler
- Rehab tigers live where
- Fix code p0011 how to
- What does 600 Wog 150 Wsp
- What does non-bookable article summary mean
- WhatsApp pictures saved on the server
- Segway x2 how to fix error e022
- How does a fusion reaction work
- Whole body tattoos Tumblr men
- Tecnam p92 specs howard
- Nokia Asha con WhatsApp online
- True skate as impossible
- Switch off the trigger when it rains
- Jstack operation not allowed chown
- The captain's new girl, what is it
- Hollin, like Dockray ullswater tide
- Who killed Mazaradi fox Jimmy's henchman
- What is vty 0 4
- How to remove narrow grout lines
- What is an RTP report viewer
- What to wear to a Beatles concert
- What is unrecoverable side a cover
- Snow-covered Tintin Woah or Whoa
- Home along the Rile cast who died
- Lawson when she was my audiomack
- Reggie Swinton what I'm going to do
- What is the gross internal area
- Dog bites me while cutting nails cartoon
- Water drips from the car when it is parked uphill
- Brave by default, how does abilink work
- Say what's drunk in emoji
- Is there halsey acapella app anywhere