400 million have how many zeros
The million and above - powers of ten
Million, billion, trillion - do you know how many zeros these numbers have?
The million consists of a one followed by six zeros, so "1,000,000". A million is a thousand times a thousand, i.e. a thousand squared or a thousand to the power of two. The power of ten notation is 106:
1.000.000 = 1.000 * 1.000 = 1.0002 = 106
As an abbreviation of million, "million" is or "Mill." common.
As with a thousand, the numerals of the two following powers of ten become 107 and 108 formed as compound numerals. So 107 Ten million and 108 are a hundred million.
The numerical word billion stands for a number with a one and nine zeros, ie "1,000,000,000".A billion stands for a thousand million or a thousand times a thousand times a thousand, i.e. a thousand to the third power:
1.000.000.000 = 1.000 * 1.000.000 = 1.000 * 1.000 * 1.000 = 1.0003 = 109
As an abbreviation for billion is "billion" common.
It is important to know that in the English-speaking world, especially in the USA, the term trillion is common for billions. One trillion, on the other hand, is the number 10 in German12.
In the German-speaking world, the number word Billion denotes a number with a one and twelve zeros, ie "1,000,000,000,000".A trillion stands for a thousand billion or a million times a million, i.e. one million squared:
1.000.000.000.000 = 1.000 * 1.000.000.000 = 1.000.000 * 1.000.000 = 1012
In English, especially in the US, however, one trillion stands for the number 109, the number that is called a billion in German. Caution should therefore be exercised when translating between German and English. In addition, in British English both interpretations, i.e. 109 or 1012, can occur.
- When we use emulator and simulator
- What does mobilized forces mean in total?
- What does a university diploma say
- The confirmation of the ndk stack could not be resolved
- What is unrecoverable side a cover
- Response distance when traveling at 40 mph
- Original Brat Pack singers who died
- How old is the age of the raindrops
- How to reuse Teavana tea leaves
- Flagella in human cells like many chromosomes
- How to post on fb via microwave
- What does spoettischer mouth mean?
- Stained Glass Game what butterflies are for
- Best fighter class in Pathfinder which classes
- Fire the engine starter to survive
- How to print square brackets in latex
- How much does a Bibi weapon cost
- Xana, what a girl wants
- What does phallophobia mean
- Howard Bloom combining proper foods
- What happened to Prince charming mother
- Who is al nahas
- German leather against us leather wholesalers
- Jack Savoretti back to where I belong instrumentally
- What is kwh a measure of wheat
- What is lead time aro
- What does LP mean in Lamborghini Huracan
- Primo Meat Wholesale Omaha
- How to Make a Cardboard Star Destroyer
- How to play Sega Model 2 of Rome
- Who Owns Midford Castle Bath
- Where's Sheldon Collins Actor
- Kazez nowhere man and a whiskey
- What does the elapsed time mean for the red meaning