How to make green rice Vietnamese
Green asparagus - 3 ways of preparation
Green asparagus - what can you eat?
The good thing about green asparagus is that you can eat almost any of it. Only the slightly woody ends of the asparagus stalks should be cut off approx. 2 cm from the end. If necessary, you can also peel the lower third of the green asparagus, but generally green asparagus does not have to be peeled. Because unlike white asparagus, it grows above the ground and does not lignify so quickly.
Do not throw away the bowls and sections, you can cook an aromatic broth from them! You can find even more useful information and tips here:
Green asparagus - popular pole vegetables with a bite >>
Green asparagus - this is how you can cook it
The best way to cook green asparagus is to cook it in plenty of boiling salted water with a little sugar and 2 teaspoons of butter. The cooking time is approx. 8 minutes. If you want to save fat, you can steam asparagus.
Preparation tip: If you tie the green asparagus together with kitchen twine before cooking, you can portion it out better and later lift it out of the saucepan more easily with a wide skimmer. To serve, arrange on a platter with a little herb butter or hollandaise sauce.
Green asparagus - this is how it is prepared in the pan
Be sure to try green asparagus from the pan! The preparation is very easy: Depending on your taste, fry the asparagus whole or cut into pieces with a little fat over a high heat for about 5 minutes. For an even tan, turn the sticks or pieces every now and then.
Preparation tip: Only season the asparagus after frying, for example with salt and pepper. For an aromatic asparagus salad, you can then mix the pole vegetables with a vinaigrette and let them cool down a little.
Green asparagus - easy to prepare in the oven
Green asparagus cooked in the oven is simple but tasty. The dish tastes good on its own as a quick low-carb meal or a delicious addition to an Easter brunch. It also rounds off meat, fish and vegetarian recipes as a side dish.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C for preparation. Line a baking sheet with baking paper, spread the asparagus on it, drizzle with a little oil, and roll the stalks in it. Bake for around 10 minutes. Serve lukewarm with freshly grated Parmesan. Alternatively: Bake the bars together with the cheese until it is golden brown. The ratio: 200 g cheese, for example old Gouda, to 2 kg green asparagus.
Green asparagus - what goes with it?
Green asparagus is a very versatile vegetable. It tastes very simple with melted butter, classic with homemade hollandaise sauce, wrapped in spicy bacon from the pan or as a vegetable side dish with meat and fish - also in combination with white asparagus. If you want to enjoy the green sticks vegetarian, boil eggs or fry a piece of halloumi.
More about asparagus
- Ithaca Deerslayer 2 how exactly
- How to Get Sailor Pass
- Brunch, by example, means what segmentation is
- Where stock mouse Disney Junior Asia recipe
- What is illegitimate recombination
- How to Unlock Levemetes ffxiv
- Who is Indiana Evans from 2015 Quotes
- Who was the ruler of Nagashino Castle
- When a girl says she admires you
- Chowdary surname and Gothram list
- How to register a Skype account
- How passive solar tracker works
- How To Make Viruses Using Command Prompt
- Lonely river band that needs you queen
- Whorlton Hall Farm Ballantyne
- What is Rip2 Router
- How big is the Ocado warehouse
- Who killed Mike Beck rapper
- What does age-appropriate
- Delta rebels howl at the moon
- How to get Adonis belt exercises
- How did Ryan Vanderveen die
- Depo measures instructions on how to play