East 11 what is the plate kwezncn
The first plate is up
How exactly I get the record up there was not entirely clear to me at the beginning of my assignment yesterday. The only thing that was certain was that I couldn't leave the free-standing frame like that.
It does not work without at least a provisional backup. To do this, I tied the posts of the frame to the supports of the shelf. That holds, but at the same time gives me the opportunity to correct the distance a little.
The angle steel, already equipped with the rollers, was placed on the first wooden plate.
I attached it with just three carriage bolts. These only have to prevent the plate from slipping on the bracket and to contain the tilting moment of the bracket.
The next step was the completion of the second support bracket. In addition to the rollers, she also got five flat irons for the support of the second plate.
The test run with the running rail, initially only held by screw clamps, was very satisfactory.
Now I needed a solid line where I could take the distance from the wall to the first cross member.
The round steel now had to be welded securely.
As on the wall, so also on the first cross member.
Only at the ends would of course be too little.
In between there were four more welds.
There is, of course, a reason why I used four rollers per rail and positioned them at a distance of 70 cm on the angle steel. This means that the distance between the rollers is 5 cm larger than the sliding range of the plate, which is 65 cm. In this 5 cm I can now set welding points without hesitation without the rollers running over there later.
So far so good. Now I needed the exact measure between the outer edge of the support bracket on the wall and the outer edge of the support bracket on the first cross member. This dimension was initially a little different, as I had only temporarily tied the supports of the crossbeam. At one end it was 101 cm at the other 102.5 cm. Since the rollers have almost no play on the running rails, it has to be the same size everywhere so that the rails run absolutely parallel. I arranged everything to a length of 101.5 cm and sawed the board accordingly.
With the jigsaw it was quite a nuisance. Where is my circular saw actually? Unfortunately I did not find it.
That's where the part is now.
Now she just has to get up there.
A performance in several acts.
First pushed up over the cross member.
Then turned piece by piece.
Until the rear rollers finally sat on the rail.
With that she sits securely and has never been able to leave.
Now it was time to align the front support rail to the plate and also the cross member.
Hence the screw clamps first. So I could move everything absolutely parallel to each other.
When everything fit and the plate could be moved neatly from left to right, the three carriage bolts were there too.
The first meter is done.
When the plate is pushed all the way to the left, there is now a 65cm gap on the right.
At first I was skeptical about the 65 cm long. Now that I see it that way, I am sure that it will be enough.
So now only three meters are missing. I think they go a little faster. Now I know what to look out for and, above all, I automatically always have a firm side. The time-consuming measurement is therefore no longer necessary.
- How to get aetherion essence
- How to Get Cydia Tweaks Fast Forward
- How did Johanna Prochnow die in 2016
- Soil liquefaction occurs when Weegy does math
- Who wrote the chubby little snowman poem
- Christopher Chow Massillon Ohio
- Ai Mei eyelashes wholesale
- Kardashian coal burners get what they deserve
- Shaivism vs Vaishnavism wikihow
- What does the last name Dominguez mean
- How does genetic variation come about?
- Rhizopus oligosporus culture, how to
- Marcus jordan net worth like
- Nowhere Boy, full movie Legadoado a Vida
- Artur hutnikiewicz ojcowie duchowi epoki w
- What does Shabach mean in Hebrew?
- How to upload nextgen gallery wordpress
- Bragging liquid amino acids a whole 30 approved
- How do I get IPv6 forum certifications
- Mpv5 hoveround specs howard
- How to pronounce eliora pronunciation
- Boca smorfia napoletana what is it
- What does Cubitum eamus
- How to Take Herbex Slimmer Tablets