What's in the pipeline meaning
in the pipeline (German)
Part of speech: word combinationHyphenation:
- in the pipe | line
- IPA: [-]
- 1) usually in the areaalready prepared, ready for implementation: for production / for sale / for use, rarely in the broader sense: already there to be effective soon. In business terms, it means product pipeline
- Loan translation of English: in the pipelinewhich, in turn, is like the liquid that is (already) in the pipeline right now
- 1) “He is betting on new models: 'We have 23 new cars in the pipeline.‘“
- 1) “In recent years, fewer and fewer antibiotics have been approved by the FDA and the European authorities. The currently in the pipeline The antibiotics currently in use represent - albeit partially with great potential - only improvements of known substance classes and are in clinical trials, the outcome of which is uncertain. "
- 1) “According to Deutsche Börse, the SME bond business will gain in importance despite the damage to its image caused by several bankruptcies. The stock exchange manager in charge Barbara Georg said on Monday in Frankfurt that the interest of investors and companies was unbroken. 'There is still a lot in the pipeline.' "
- 1) "As'in the pipeline‘In the pharmaceutical industry, the substances are named [sic!] That are in the individual phases of drug development. We are convinced that there are numerous innovations in our pipeline that have the potential to become promising new therapy options or to improve existing therapies. "
- 1) “Further progress was made in the fourth quarter with positive regulatory decisions and the release of significant clinical trial data in the pipeline achieved. "
- 1) “It points to a record order backlog of over 50 million euros. In the pipeline are another 25 million. "
- 1) “But because of the gases that are already in the atmosphere, we have another half a degree in the pipeline.“
- 1) “At the world premiere of the book on Wednesday in Berlin, T. C. Boyle spoke about the American (night) dream, his next work in the pipeline and the question of why he was never nominated for the Nobel Prize. "
- English: 1) in the pipeline
- French: 1) in the pipe
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Novartis is dependent to a large extent on large revenue generators. With loads of blockbuster candidates in the pipeline But you see yourself well equipped to face the threat of generic competition.“
Doctors newspaper, May 25, 2019
„The Basel pharmaceutical company has a new gene therapy for a severe form of muscle wasting in the pipeline.“
Bernerzeitung.ch, November 10, 2018
„After saying no to the SBI, the limitation initiative is the next SVP initiative in the pipeline. Does this have a better chance?“
20 minutes, November 26, 2018
„After the tax-AHV deal, the left sees itself strengthened. The next projects are already in the pipeline.“
Basler Zeitung, May 20, 2019
„The groundwater report comes at an explosive time. Because two initiatives are problematic in the pipeline.“
SRF, August 15, 2019
„Gilead is currently in focus mainly because of the corona virus. Because with Remdesivir, the biotech society has a beacon of hope in the fight against the virus in the pipeline .“
The shareholder, February 28, 2020
„The playmaker's situation is apparently being watched closely by the Wolverhampton Wanderers, who are making a multi-million dollar offer in the pipeline to have.“
FootballEuropa.com, March 12, 2020
„Obsidian Entertainment seems something new for "The Outer Worlds" in the pipeline to have.“
Play3, July 21, 2020
„The federal real estate company sees construction projects on schedule despite Corona. Quite a number of projects are in the pipeline.“
tt.com, October 6, 2020
„The private bank from Hamburg is expanding its cooperation with Bit4coin. Further crypto projects are already in place in the pipeline.“
Finanzbusiness.de, September 16, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "in the pipeline":
pipeline: ... clock the pipeline. 4) She has a pipeline to her customers. Saying / idioms: have something in the pipeline be in the pipeline = be in preparation, be in progress ...
House ventilation: "Innovative products for everything to do with house ventilation are constantly in the pipeline." Typical word combinations: controlled, central house ventilation Word formations: house ventilation system
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"In the pipeline" at the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (17.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/in_der_Pipeline/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "in the pipeline". Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
usually (German) Part of speech: Word connection Hyphenation: as a rule Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ɪn deːɐ̯…
the strenght is to be found in serenity (German) Part of speech: Proverb Hyphenation: the strength lies in calm Word meaning / definition: 1) something that ...
sit in the shit (German) Sitting in the shit is a different spelling of sitting in the shit, which is only used in the ...
stuck in the shit (German) Stuck in the shit is a different way of spelling stuck in the shit, which is only used in the ...
sit in the shit (German) Part of speech: idiom Other spellings: Switzerland and Liechtenstein: sitting in the shit subsidiary forms: ...
stuck in the shit (German) Part of speech: idiom Other spellings: Switzerland and Liechtenstein: in shit there are ancillary forms: ...
sit in the goo (German) part of speech: idiom, part of speech: word combination syllable separation: in der Schmie | re sit | zen pronunciation / stress: ...
as a matter of fact (German) Part of speech: idiom Hyphenation: in de fact Pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ɪn deːɐ̯ taːt]…
- How old is Iliana Tinoco
- Who owns the Pyrton Manor
- Nini ou yang chow
- Forgive me the status for WhatsApp or Bangla
- What is medium diffuse light for plants
- What does Barry Bagley call Ishmael
- Where to look for arrowheads in Nebraska
- What does barful quarrel mean
- Counter in Karachi how to lift
- What is the Tamil meaning of cinnamon
- What is the definition of heat conduction
- Robin Wright hairstyle that should be worn
- What is an ice cap beverage recipe
- Itron neptune meter how to read
- Wholesale Sterling Silver California Jewelry
- Howrah to train ypr
- How many paired electrons does boron have
- Naee Education Center Pulchowk entrance
- Is a Brazilian blowout safe when breastfeeding
- Fictitious profit means something
- How to Focus Double Image Binoculars
- Sony us18650vt 2100mah 30a wholesaler
- Dipalmitoylethylhydroxyethylmoniummethosulfat wikihow
- How to do Lakhamari