How to Freeze Ford Hook Beans
Ham Hocks and Beans
Comfort food at its best. Many people will tell you to soak your beans first (however, I have been told that you should soak dry beans when using a pressure cooker. Please follow manufacturers instructions in this case). I never do. I just wash them and cook them as below. For a really hearty winter meal, serve these with a loaf of hot fresh bread or a pan of corn bread and a pan of old fashioned crisp fried potatoes. These may also be made in the pressure cooker and crockpot.
Serving Size: 1 (21) g
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat 0 g4%
Total Fat 0.1 g0%
Saturated Fat 0 g0%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 1.2 mg 0%
Total carbohydrates 2.8 g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g 1%
Sugars 0.8 g3%
Protein 0.4 g 0%
- Wash beans and remove all gravel and such.
- Place beans, ham hocks, onions and garlic in a large Dutch oven filled with water.
- Add spices.
- Bring to boil.
- Simmer on med-low heat for 4 to 5 hours, adding more water as needed.
- Remove hamhocks when they are tender and falling apart; allow to cool so they can be handled.
- Remove meat from ham hocks (discarding fat and bones) and return to the soup.
- Metal gear fixed 5 what is trailer
- Escogido fui de dios descargar whatsapp
- How does a real mixer work
- How to Unlock Android Patterns Without Password
- Inactive WhatsApp group dp
- Get engaged in Kardashian game where muse is
- How do you dry sand quickly locations
- Howbrook Reservoir high green
- What happened to Romeo out of the eye?
- Who said quoting useless eaters
- Using the Image Search Autohotkey Send
- What is pre-commissioning activities
- How to use shark fin picks
- How many volts brake light
- How to block god except adsafrica
- What does cross-section agendas mean
- Who is Joe Walsh's wife
- Howard Miller Clock Company model 610-202
- Arab studs in Qatar like women
- How to travel by plane with epipen
- Where was your Shanghai filmed
- What is a high point paper
- Who carved the pulpit of Pisa Cathedral
- The man who whistles