Who owns a Unimac graphics accident
ARCHIVE :: # 3785
iPod shuffle: get on your hat
Stiftung Warentest judges: disposable product
Author: flo - Date: 06/30/2005The Stiftung Warentest has taken 16 MP3 players to breast in the last week, both flash and hard drive players. Such tests are both significant and ambiguous. This is important because the Stiftung Warentest has a very high reputation in this country as an independent body. Ambiguous, as the comb over which the tested devices (almost regardless of which category) are sheared is so mercilessly general that the resulting final rating is a general judgment that is completely inadequate as the sole purchase decision criterion. Or at least be can.
Be that as it may, while the iPod photo received an overall grade of 2.6 only "satisfactory", but still landed in the top three, the iPod shuffle received the worst grade of all Flash players (4.1) one on the cap. On the iPod shuffle, the Tagesschau reports in a summary, there was something to complain about, especially with the battery. They can only be changed by Apple, which is just as expensive as a new device at 100 euros. This means that the shuffle is actually a disposable product. In addition, the shuffle takes a long time to load. In addition, and this is where the general comb strikes, it has no display, which of course gave a correspondingly weak rating for operation. These minus points mean that the shuffle was otherwise rated "good" and "very good" in the categories "sound" and "workmanship".
The iPod photo (that was the name of the test) does well in a very unequal field (many smaller players, even without a color display), and lands behind the Zen micro and the Sony NWHD-3, both of which are difficult to compare with the iPod photo are, in third place. In principle, the rating of "satisfactory" rides the iPod into ruin when it comes to image reproduction, while the two better-placed players received no rating here - because they can't. Even with the iPod, the battery can only be changed by Apple, which is again a consequence of the general test approach. Since the uninformed buyer certainly does not know that you can have a replacement battery for 40 euros and can easily use it yourself, this statement is probably justified - for the product test audience.
The entire article with all the individual results can be downloaded from the Stiftung Warentest website for 2 euros.
- Street fighter Neo Geo Descargar WhatsApp
- Skyrim Boethiahs call who to sacrifice
- How to reference hansard mhra
- Aziz Ansari Howard Heck interview
- WhatsApp Java Jar Decompiler
- How is a dikaryotic mycelium initiated
- How to quote google earth in apa
- Who sings masterpiece beyond the lights
- What does mika mean in German
- Jen baby where the wild things are
- Old heroine calls WhatsApp puzzle love
- Maria Yiu Kwan Chow Berkeley
- What is picture programming
- How does a bellows pump work
- What is a Canadian neighborhood from 1992 worth
- What HiFi rating Sonos Playbar
- Maximus wel ninguno como yo flowhot
- What is cranial nerve paralysis
- How to Identify Original Ajwa Data
- Camden Fallsgrove Mpdu Howard
- How to uninstall Dell data protection encryption
- Where is the style set in Word 2007
- How to make EMF shielding paint
- Howard Hall elementary prime time