How to get fb post url syntax
Instructions for the perfect Facebook post
How do you write a perfect Facebook post? We asked ourselves this question and found our first answer at Buddy Media. The study is summarized here.
The anatomy of a post in 8 steps:
These eight steps briefly explain the components of the perfect Facebook post. If you look around the fan pages, however, you can see that hardly any post meets all the criteria. The really good ones, with lots of "Likes", "Shares" and "Comments", however, take into account at least 6 of the criteria mentioned.
1. Text and wording: Make it short and simple
The text for the post should be as short as possible and in a personal tone. Over 80 characters are too long. Posts that get by with 80 or fewer characters achieve 27% more engagement among users.
Tip: Improve interaction by asking a question.
2. Eyecatcher: Use the right pictures
Upload an image that is exactly 403px by 403px. Photos and videos attract more attention than plain text messages.
Tip: Use meaningful images in bold colors, such as red and orange. In addition, people often look better than logos, especially in close-ups. Curiosities also receive an above-average number of “Likes” and “Shares”.
3. Call to Actions: Give a call to action
Include a link in your Facebook post that links deeper in Facebook or refers to your blog or shop. With requests, so-called “Call to Actions” like “find out more here”, “read on” or “click here”, you increase the interaction rate of your fans.
Tip: Shorten the URLs with bit.ly. This will allow you to keep track of exactly how many people click on your link.
Tip: Some keywords in posts activate the fans in particular. The simple question of a “like” actually leads to the posting getting more “likes”. “Call to Actions” such as “Tell us more” or “Become a fan now” increase engagement by up to 15%. If you want to interact with the fans and ask them something, you should search for "Where?" and when?" ask. The question "Why?" however, is less popular.
4. Mobile first: optimize the post office for mobile use
Almost 70 percent of fans will read your post on their mobile phones.
Tip: Use simple, clear pictures, short texts, yes / no questions and short videos that can be viewed with just a short click - long loading times usually lead to clicking away.
5. Targeting: Addressing the right target group
If your post should only reach a certain target group, a certain country or people who speak a certain language, set this up in your post.
6. Sponsored Stories: Place supporting advertising
Increase the reach and relevance of your post by placing a sponsored story.
Tip: Scale your picture to the right size so that it looks great as an advertising post. There are numerous free software programs for image editing that you can use to crop your image. For example, one of them is “Gimp”.
7. Engagement: Activate the fans
The post as such is only the first step! Additionally, activate your fans by adding a question or addition to your post in the comment field.
Tip: Class instead of mass. Commenting on your own posts too often has a negative effect. A sure instinct is required here.
8. Monitoring: measuring success
Use the statistics on reach in the administration area to find out which posts are best received. You should also evaluate the key figure “People who talk about it” on your fan page to see how highly interactive the page is compared to the “Like Brands”.
Tool tip: On the page www.fanpagekarma.com you have the possibility to have a few KPIs for the performance of your Facebook fanpage clearly displayed. You can also see how successful your direct competitors are compared to you and you can create your own dashboards.
Views on the perfect post are different, but the gist of the studies are the same.
We at Boostpark hope that our little guideline has given you a few tips for successful posting. If your company needs advice on posting or in community management on Facebook, we look forward to hearing from you.
Did our guideline work for you? We look forward to your testimonials.Tags: Facebook, social media
- How to find custom code in SAP
- How to create artistic text in coreldraw
- Oedland 2 where is Kekkahbah
- Elsewhere kurt leland pdf
- 176 miles is how many hours
- What is castor oil in Malay
- Ultra Medical Grade Lanolin Wholesale
- Tips included in the paycheck on what makes gross
- The first start 120mm is how many inches
- How to play with me scream pajo
- Who played Chloe Metz California
- Architettura del paesaggio sapienza howard
- Sentences in English usually follow the вЂ ‹вЂ‹ pattern
- Whole food giant green juice
- How to re-mineralize distilled water
- Fireflies capitals what happened to the earth
- How to catch Musk Lake Chautauqua
- Who knows who is interested in the pictures
- How to fix a behringer truth b2030a
- How tall is Alex Donnachie
- Wholesale Sterling Silver California Jewelry
- How to crack Gamehouse Games Mac
- Howladar Yunus Ca fixed ranking
- How to open dbf files in excel