Incense sticks how to make
Find a suitable place to burn your incense sticks. Because they produce a significant amount of smoke, incense sticks should only be lit in a well-ventilated area. On the other hand, you shouldn't burn them directly on open windows or doors because of the draft. Make sure that there are no flammable objects such as curtains or tablecloths in the immediate vicinity. 
Light the end of the incense stick. You can use a match or a lighter to do this. Hold the flame directly on the stick until it ignites.
Let the incense stick burn for about ten seconds. Most of the time the flame goes out on its own. If she does, look at the incense stick. When the end glows, it burns. If no embers can be seen but only a little ash at the end, light the incense stick again.
Carefully blow out the flame if it doesn't go out on its own. Normally you should see the tip of the stick glowing now, and a thin thread of smoke should rise from it. A flame should no longer be visible. After about 30 seconds, the scent should begin to fill the room.  Then you know that the incense stick is burning properly. If nothing can be seen except some ash, you have completely blown out the incense stick. Light it again and this time blow it out a little more carefully - it is best to hold your cupped hand behind the flame.
- If you're using a bowl or bucket of grains, rice, salt, or sand, gently push the stick of the stick in until the stick stops on its own. You can either put it in vertically or at a slight angle. However, you should make sure that the end doesn't look over the edge of the container so that the ashes can fall into it and not land on the table or floor.
Let the incense stick burn until it goes out. Most chopsticks burn for about 20 to 30 minutes, depending on how long and thick they are.
Make sure that nothing can catch fire. As with all other flames, incense sticks must never be left out of your sight. When you need to leave the room, briefly soak the end of the incense stick in water or squeeze it out on a fireproof pad to extinguish it completely. Place the holder only on heat-resistant surfaces and far enough away from curtains, drapes, tablecloths, children, and pets.
- What is Kris Stephens Saenger ethnicity
- Hackers in our world, what is afk doing
- Anna gawryszewska rehabilitacja ruchowa
- Free fall tournament how to get assassinations
- Anime layouts for Howrse
- How to use outstrip in a sentence
- Travis the man who checks
- Seth Herring Howrey llp
- In what does metal carbonate decompose
- Chowdary surname and Gothram list
- Maleda City Howrah Intercity Express Oakland
- How to make gerrys grill sisig recipe
- What is PDE in Moepsen and Kelly
- How bright lightning flash
- How many GB is 5120 MB
- Biotiderm 1 kg how many pounds
- What does Dual Drive Pas
- Caryl Walking Dead fanfiction whatever it takes
- Home along the Rile cast who died
- How to fix flared teeth
- What is a Kaiserbruendl
- Hay que noche tan preciosa descargar whatsapp
- Who is Aureylian Friend Pillow
- Openldap how to get to csv ldif