What is partial reflection and refraction experiments
The partial reflection is a not to be overlooked indication that the previous thought model of the sciences is inadequate. This does not explain this everyday experience.
(See also chapter “The problem”: The partial reflection)
It cannot be explained in particular because it is assumed that photons are individual particles (quanta) and that these particles are all exactly the same.
Facts in the physical world model
The following facts have been sufficiently proven. They are considered irrefutable truths. To simplify matters, we only use light with one wavelength, i.e. one color. However, the statements apply to all wavelengths. But it simplifies the considerations.
- Light consists of individual, discrete light particles. They are called photons. In the experimental arrangement outlined, the arrival of each individual photon in D1 and D2 is indicated by a sound that is always equally strong.
- Each individual photon is assigned a frequency that is proportional to its inherent energy potential.
- In the experimental setup outlined, photons are emitted in Q. They hit the interface between medium 1 and medium 2. A small part of the photons choose the path to D1. Another part chooses the route to D2.
- The percentage of photons that choose the path to D1 depends on the thickness of the medium 2 and the frequency of the photons.
The percentage of photons that decide to reflect is statistically constant if the thickness of the medium 2 is constant.
It is independent of whether only a few photons are emitted per second or a very large number.
What is a reflection? The reflection of a photon can only be an interaction with an electron, atom or molecule of medium 2. This interaction is called scattering.
After all, this means that every photon must decide at the latest at the interface whether it wants to reflect or not.
It can also be assumed that the individual photon does not know how many photons have already been reflected in the past and how many have penetrated into the medium 2.
The constancy of the percentage of reflected photons as a function of the thickness of the medium 2 shows that there must be a system in the individual photons which ensures the constancy of the reflected percentage over time.
This systematics in the individual photon must also include the information about the thickness of the medium 2 present. This systematics in the individual photon can vary from photon to photon. In the statistical mean, however, the measured percentage of reflections must adjust itself.
Each photon would have to have knowledge of other matter entities in its active space so that the thickness of the medium 2 can have an impact on the path taken by the individual photon.
However, it cannot be proven either that the individual photon really simply reflects at the interface with medium 2. It is much more likely that every photon when it hits medium 2 is absorbed by an atom or molecule in the medium. And that another photon with the same energy is then emitted again.
In total, we get the test results.
Variations - diversity
- One reason for the variations in the path taken is certainly the spatial distribution of the starting position of the particles in Q.
- As a result, there is a spatial distribution of the interacting particles at the transition between the two media.
- Therefore the impact of the single photon with a molecule of the medium 2 will fluctuate between a central impact and a very slight contact (of the active spaces involved).
- Another conceivable variation of the path can be caused by a variation in the internal energies of the discrete particles.
- But what causes the dependence of the reflected percentage on the total thickness of the medium 2 and the dependence on the frequency of the entities?
The final theory assumes that all entities in the universe are spiritual entities. Space is a primal idea that is aware of all matter entities.
Every matter entity has an awareness of its location in the universe, relative to all other matter particles in the universe that are in its active space. Therefore it also has an idea about the relative position of the other particles in the active space.
The frequency of the photons is interpreted as the step length with which the photon can change its location.
A change of location only happens through a change in one's own local awareness, relative to others.
Every kind of spiritual entity has species-specific drives (goals) and species-specific degrees of freedom to pursue these goals. This also applies to matter entities.
If the effective spaces of two particles touch, then they may have a conflict that they have to resolve according to their goals (instincts).
We still have to research these species-specific goals and species-specific degrees of freedom in order to be able to explain all the phenomena experienced and measured.
The theory of being provides the framework to find these explanations.
In the case of partial reflection, the theory of being assumes that the incident photons are entangled with the respective atoms or molecules and thus subordinate themselves to the goals of the atom or molecule. The atom, in turn, is entangled with the atomic lattice of the overall medium in which it is integrated.
The impinging photon is a disturbance to the goal of the grating to maintain its system stability. The atom tries to compensate for the disturbance by emitting an equivalent photon in order to minimize the disturbance.
Based on the thickness of the lattice, it follows that some photons are emitted outwards from the first atom and others inwards to other atoms, which in turn emit photons accordingly in order to minimize the disturbance. The result is the familiar division of reflections and passages.
It remains to be clarified which restrictions in the degrees of freedom of the entities involved result in the division of the reflections and passages.
- What does remote meaning
- Vortex on Horse Neck Cocktail Story
- How to install the Autocad hotfix applicator
- Safestyle UK advertising actors who have died
- How bitter does Luwak coffee taste?
- How to Tension Ring Lock Fence Contractors
- Whoops something went wrong sling tv app
- PC accessories UK wholesale website
- Del Paxton drummer for who
- How To Make Super Flat Server Minecraft
- How to Help an Alcoholic Get Sober
- Who is Sherilyn Reyes first husband
- What does the GPS tracker do
- Raiden against Thor who would win
- Say which instrumental is being sampled
- Howard Field West Milford nj
- What is sulfonic hydroxyl ion
- Vittoria Apuana 50ml is like many ounces
- How to reduce the server response time
- How to Beat Panda Pop Level 122
- Bertinni shoes wholesale Miami
- 2001 Ford Focus manual increases when accelerating
- Powerecta 40 mg corresponds to how many ml