Tillandsia Wholesale Malaysia Jewelry
The Dodenhof Posthausen KG (hereinafter referred to as "Dodenhof" for better readability) is aware that the protection of your privacy when using our applicant portal is an important concern. Therefore, Dodenhof attaches particular importance to the protection of your personal data and undertakes to comply with the legal requirements on data protection (in particular the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)).
We want you to know when we save which data and how we use them, so we are using this data protection declaration to inform you about our data protection measures.
Which personal data do we collect?
Personal data is data relating to an identified or identifiable person. During the application process, you must transmit certain personal data and information to Dodenhof. When you register in our applicant portal, we will first save your surname, first name, email address and a password. In order to ensure the registration, i.e. to prevent unauthorized entries by third parties, we will send you an e-mail after registration asking you to confirm your registration again.
In the further course of entering your application, you will be asked to provide the following personal data:
- Name + first name
- Telephone number (s) and, if applicable, further contact information
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- professional and academic background information (curriculum vitae / short profile)
- Work and salary expectations
We only collect personal data from people who voluntarily and knowingly provide it to us, e.g. when registering for a position on our careers page. Make sure that if you provide us with personal data of other people, this data is provided with their express consent (e.g. data of a person who serves as a reference).
When you use our website, we also continuously collect non-personal data. This non-personal data is recorded through the use of "cookie" technology. Make sure that your web browser settings reflect your acceptance or non-acceptance of this technology. If you do not want to allow the use of this technology, you may have to adjust the privacy settings of your web browser accordingly.
You are solely responsible for the content of the texts posted. Please make sure that you do not send us any file attachments with viruses or worms. Personal data that you submit to us should generally not contain the following:
- Information about diseases,
- Information about a possible pregnancy,
- Information about ethnic origin,
- political, religious and philosophical beliefs as well as sexual orientation,
- Union membership,
- defamatory or degrading information,
- Information that is not specifically related to your application.
The information that you transmit to us must be truthful and must not violate the rights of third parties, public law regulations or morality. Please also note that we hold ourselves harmless against all claims that arise due to information with inadmissible content and that have been transmitted to us by you.
Who is processing your data?
The applicant portal is operated by KCP Personaldienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH, Frankfurterstrasse 561, 51145 Cologne on behalf of Dodenhof. The website is hosted on a dedicated server from Hetzner Online AG, Stuttgarter Str. 1, 91710 Gunzenhausen.
How are your personal data processed and used?
You provide personal data because you want to apply for a specific vacancy or because you want to submit your application to us for future suitable job advertisements. We use the data to evaluate your qualifications and personal experience in order to be able to decide whether or not you meet the requirements of a particular position. On the basis of the data submitted, we can also provide you with better information about suitable future job postings from Dodenhof - that is, provided you agree that your data may be stored for this purpose and for a specified period of time.
We may use your personal data to answer your questions and inquiries and to communicate with you about your activities on this website.
Who will your personal data be passed on to and for what reason is this happening?
We make your data available to selected Dodenhof employees in connection with the application and recruitment process.
Dodenhof is a company with several independent companies. The following Dodenhof companies may have access to the applicant management system and thus your application:
- Dodenhof Posthausen KG
- Dodenhof Posthausen Immobilien u. Services KG
- Dodenhof Posthausen Center Management GmbH
- Dodenhof Posthausen KG Kaltenkirchen branch
Dodenhof uses your personal data exclusively for internal application processes and for anonymized statistics. Your data will not be used or passed on to third parties beyond this.
How long will your personal data be stored and can you have your personal data checked and deleted?
Your personal data will only be stored at Dodenhof for as long as necessary, taking into account all applicable legal requirements (in particular the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)).
If you have applied for a specific vacancy but have not been selected for this position, we will notify you and we will keep your personal data for future advertisements, unless you then want your data to be deleted.
In principle, your profile and your personal data will be automatically deleted after 6 (six) months.
If you would like to correct, update or delete your personal data collected via our applicant portal, you have the following options:
- Log in to the applicant portal and check and change the data in your profile or delete your profile using the corresponding button ("Delete folder")
- Contact us at the address, telephone number or email address given below. We will then delete the data
How is the security and confidentiality of your personal data guaranteed?
Furthermore, personal data are subject to tight access control at Dodenhof, which ensures that only authorized persons can access your data. Your applicant data will only be used by the HR department within applicant management. In addition, your applicant data will be made available to the responsible department and the responsible managers if there is a possible vacancy.
Disruption of the service, discontinuation or modification of the service or deletion of data
We do not guarantee that the offer will be available at all times. We do not rule out disruptions, interruptions or a possible failure of the online offer. The servers are carefully backed up on a regular basis. As far as data is transmitted to us - regardless of the form - you are advised to make backup copies. We reserve the right to change, expand, restrict or discontinue this service at any time. Liability on our part for deleted data or data loss is therefore excluded.
Update of this data protection declaration
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection or the processing of your personal data, the following contact persons will be happy to assist you:
Data protection officer
Mr. Andree Schondorf
- Carolina Hurricanes players women who have cheated
- Weck Glaeser Wholesale UK Item
- Soloflex whole body vibration reviews
- Wholesaler for children's clothing made of velor
- What was Creflo Dollar real name
- Runasdate 64 bit instructions like
- Where do Tracker Jacker Livescore come from
- Chong a sunim wikihow
- Nurunnabi chowdhury ics 700
- Whoever patronizes kalidas answers yahoo
- Niels eilschow olesen cowi
- What forbids destitutus ventis remos
- How does the TIG welding of work sheets work
- Orbital in the middle of nowhere rare files
- How to lighten weed smoker lips
- How to mix drywall mud sculptures
- How to access wolf cms admin
- Del Paxton drummer for who
- How Apple revolutionized our world news week
- How to use b50 2 forten
- How to dispose of forteo needles
- Jupiter ladies shoe wholesaler
- Silver Hill Hospital celebrities who have died
- Porsche 944 poor acceleration when cold