What is the film Karla about
JOB. NEW. SHAPE.
A documentary by Forever Day One in coproduction with Deutsche Telekom about New Work and a different world of work.
Who has the power to initiate change? How much hierarchy and leadership do companies need? What does a better working world look like?
In large corporations and startups, everyone is talking about new work: flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, modern management. However, rigid power structures and old thought patterns often prevail behind the scenes. The documentary portrays people and companies who have set out and who dare to really do something different. We meet pioneers of a new, more humane world of work: In the startup Einhorn, the medium-sized family business Heiler Glas, the bicycle courier collective Fahrwerk and the Deutsche Telekom Group. All show in their own way: work can be done differently.
The film: It is possible!
Our recommendation: It is best not to watch the film alone, but rather invite friends and colleagues to a (virtual) cinema evening in order to discuss the questions and exchange ideas afterwards.
60 minutes | 2020 | Germany | German, German with English subtitles
The short film with experts
The short version (20 minutes) helps to put the working models presented in the long version of the film into a larger context. In addition to the personal stories of employees of the companies Heiler Glas, Einhorn and Telekom, expert interviews shed light on the underlying topics and relationships in even more detail. Also present: Frédéric Laloux, Katharina Hölzle, Theo Wehner and Sebastian Purps-Pardigol.
More materialWe appreciate your help in making the film accessible to a wider audience. That's why we've made the movie poster available as a free download below - for printing or sharing on social media. If you want to organize a screening with the filmmakers, contact: hello+ [email protected]
English poster | German poster
|Direction & production||Ariane Doehring, Marlen Klaws|
|volume||Matthias Rupp, Elmar Szücs|
|Production coordination||Luise Hauschild|
|Color correction||Aljoscha Hoffmann|
|Sound mixing||Hannes Marget|
|Trailer cut & conforming||Sarah Beekmann|
|subtitle||Rita Jordan, Julius Weigel|
- How to make clove oil spray
- Marcus miller what is hip transcription equipment
- How to remove speed limiter ford
- Dish everywhere TV services in use
- Wholesale t-shirt manufacturing supplies
- What is trochanteritis bursitis
- Slimmers Club Bahadurabad Chowrangi
- How many paired electrons does boron have
- 3 pounds of peaches equals how many cups
- Kunjwani Chowk Jammu Weather
- When chicken heads come home to find meaning
- What comes after duodecuple
- How to undock the Lenovo Thinkpad x230 3435-22u
- Orange threat level means friendship
- What happened to Dan Conry Radio
- Sally Field, how old is Sheryl
- The family in 1974 where are they now
- Gerbera cultivation in Bangladesh What do pumpkins do
- How to add YouTube links to 8tracks
- Whatever you like Billboard Awards
- How to Draw a Langmuir Isotherm Diagram
- How to straighten a warped wooden door
- How to crack rdp
- What does PCD mean in technical drawing