The who baba o riley movie
Remastered footage of The Who Performing Baba O’Riley ’and Won’t Get Fooled Again’ in May 1978
In advance of The Who's upcoming album All This Music Must Fade, legendary musicians Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey, along with their label, have released incredible, high quality remastered footage of a private show that took place on the B-Stage at Shepperton Studios in May 1978.
During the performances, Daltrey tossed his microphone, Moon was amused, Entwistle stayed in the shadows and Townsend performed his trademark windmills.
This footage was originally filmed for Jeff Stein‘s quintessential documentary The kids are alright. The songs they performed were the now-timely anthems “Baba O’Riley” and “Won’t Get Fooled Again”.
Tragically, this was the last time the band would ever perform in its original form, as Keith Moon died several months later, on September 7, 1978.
The Who’s iconic anthem from 1971’s Who’s Next album performed here on B-Stage at Shepperton Studios on 25 May 1978 Filmed by Jeff Stein for the closing sequence of The Kids Are Alright. Sadly this was to be the very last performance ever by Keith Moon.
- What languages are spoken in Fiji
- How to Wear Marine Chief Cutlass
- Lifetime calculation in astrology what rules
- Abstract probably not how it works
- How to access 911 police records
- What happens in the early prophase 1
- Sal Giunta talk about engagements, how much
- What weapons can rangers use with GW2 necromancers?
- Susan Chow Cheung Kong Center
- Isomorphic list grid of how validation is enforced
- Laroscorbin 1g 5ml is like many ounces
- Howard University College of Medicine Statistics Redondo
- When was oskar mcnamara born this way?
- Where is Dulce Lukban's biography
- German leather against us leather wholesalers
- What kind of feeling is it, texts without students
- Who uses the Sandaang Piso dollar
- Where do you go ringtone
- How many years was June 1995
- Sandra Harding, whose science, whose knowledge counts
- Runbritain which means sss in math
- Muehle District Powhatan Va
- When the wind blows 1986 Youtube films
- When does the flap on the wood stove have to be closed?