What is bank agent asb
Audit Standards Board Members' Biographies
Robert Harris, CPA / CFF FCPA, served as Chairman of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants for 2009-2010. He has been a Principal in Rehmann Robson since 2012 and was the Managing Director of Harris, Cotherman, Jones, Price & Associates, Certified Public Accountants - Chartered and its predecessor firm since 1984, in Vero Beach, Florida. In his role as a consulting and testifying expert since 1996, he has been actively involved in over 600 CPA and attorney defense cases.
Harris has served the AICPA in many capacities and was awarded the AICPA Gold Medal Award of Distinction in 2014. From 2003-2008, he was chairman of the AICPA National Accreditation Commission, which oversees the Institute's four specialized credentials. He is a former member of the Board of Directors of the AICPA and has been a member of the governing Council since 1989.
He represented the United States as a member of the Board of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) from 2010-2016 and served as a member of the International Accountancy Education Transition Advisory Group (IAETAG) from 2018-2019. He served as the chair of IFAC's Audit and Governance Committee from 2013-2016, as well as a member of its Planning and Finance Committee from 2011-2016.
Harris is also Ambassador of the International Integrated Reporting Council since 2012 and a Fellow Member - CPA Australia (FCPA). Harris chaired the Certified in Financial Forensics Committee, and holds CFF certificate No.1. He has also served as a member of the Forensic Valuation Services Executive Committee, a senior executive committee responsible for issuing forensic standards, from 2013-2018. Additionally, he has chaired or served on the 150-Hour Task Force in 1999-2001 and has served on the PCPS Executive Committee, Work / Life and Women's Initiatives Executive Committee, Quality Review Executive Committee, Life and Disability Executive Committee, State Legislation Committee, Finance Committee, Audit Committee, PAC, and Compensation Committee.
He was president of the Florida Institute of CPAs from 1990-1991 and a member of the Board of Governors from 1985-2001. Harris graduated from Stetson University with a B.B.A. in accounting. (Member since 2020-2021)
- Gpp sim card bind instructions
- How to make ford mustang gt razors
- Aprilia SR 50 slow acceleration of the engine
- How to install station flex fittings
- Al Fatah Store Lahore Cosmetics Wholesale
- Comment etre hors ligne WhatsApp
- Nh welfare fraud first offense - what happens
- Janson Tay Singapore Idol Finalist who has died
- The captain's new girl, what is it
- How to justify body text in words
- How to get Meteor Storm Ragnarok Guide
- How to use Palmer's hair silk
- Dragonica how to get a legend from Mimir
- Who is t.i. eldest sons mother
- Jacek Stachowiak Opinie Toyota
- Piec nadmuchowy na gaz ziemny
- How to make scrabble tile picture tags
- What is good for gas inflation
- What color were the food books in World War II
- What hi fi ruark r7 review
- E458 Fan error while turning
- How will I meet my soulmate quiz
- What do 3 identical consecutive characters mean?
- Jerry Clark Murphy Committee of the Whole