35 cbm how many pallets
CBM Calculator (CM, KG)
We offer thousands of imprinted promotional products, corporate gifts and marketing business accessories to worldwide customers.
Setting Prefer Unit
How To Calculate Cubic Metres (CBM) When Shipping
Determining cubic meters (CBM) is the first step you should take in determining how to ship your cargo.
- CBM Calculation Formula:
Length (centimeter) x Width (centimeter) x Height (centimeter) / 1,000,000 = Length meter x Width meter x Height meter = Cubic meter (m3).
e.g. 35 cm x 35 cm x 45 cm = 0.055 cbm
- CFT Formula: Length "x Width" x Height "=? Divided 1728 = Cubic feet (CFT)
- KT Formula: Pounds divided by 2204.62 = Kiloton (Kt)
Calculate the volumetric weight of your shipment
Sometimes, large items with a light overall weight can be charged according to the space they take up on aircraft. In these cases, volumetric weight, or dimensional (Dim) weight, is used to calculate the shipment cost. It is recommended that you calculate the volumetric weight for every shipment that you send, then compare this to its actual weight. The greater weight of the two is used to work out the price that we charge you.
International volumetric weights are calculated using the formula below:
(Length x Width x Height in centimeters) / 5000 = Volumetric Weight in kilograms
Calculating the CBM
Calculate the cubic meter (or cubic foot), volume and quantity per shipping container.
Want to get a quick and easy calculation of how many of your product (s) will fit in a shipping container?
Here’s a simple and fast way of doing it to get an approximate quantity.
How to use it
- Enter the dimensions of the packaged product (outer shipping carton).
- Enter the carton weight.
- Enter the quantity of cartons.
Loadability of ocean containers
- 20ft container approximately 26-28 CBM
- 40ft container approximately 55-58 CBM
- 40ft HQ container approximately 60-68 CBM
- 45ft HQ container approximately 78 CBM
Please note that this calculator is intended only as a quick guide. In practice, actual loading will depend on accurate calculations based on how the items are loaded in the container and whether the dimensions of the cartons leave unusable space. Load factors will vary based on carton size and how they are stowed inside the containers.
Use of the calculators within this website is free. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the calculators published within this website, you choose to use them and rely on any results at your own risk. We will not under any circumstances accept responsibility or liability for any losses that may arise from a decision that you may make as aresult of using these calculators. Similarly, we will not be requesting a share of any profits you may make as a result of using the calculators.
- Houara ahwach howara br
- Mohiniyattam famous dancers who started
- Like Plumbus did Rick and Morty
- Anchorman 2 Brick what's your favorite book
- How to get runic landscape climbing shoes
- El Bananero Spiderman Descargar WhatsApp
- Radlogin how to fundamentally
- Aphrodite dolphin symbol what it means
- Draw a QAPF diagram for use
- Adventure island 4 how to climb the mountain
- Econavi na140vg3 how to use it
- Thermalizing neutrons have what kind of charge
- What do views on Datpiff mean
- What is borracho sauce
- Crush 40 what I'm made of midi
- How to choose Papst ck2 properties
- Who owns the copyright to mr. Sandman
- Smoke a whole joint for the first time
- Put a comma after how
- The boy who ran for the presidential vocabulary
- How to do hokage hat dark ro
- How to contact an exorcist priest
- How to reset instances poe
- Sapir Whorf hypothesis weak version
- Hacked grill masters 2015 were filmed
- How strong is Superman after the crisis
- How tall is President Obama's oldest daughter
- Archeage how to get moonlight archeum dust
- Promise broken WhatsApp status in Punjabi
- Who is Tarzan in Magic Mike
- Jay-Z's ex-girlfriend who was murdering Cathy White
- How old is Keegan Hawk
- How much does the ova1 test cost
- What does booyakasha mean