The tag team composing there is a rehearsal
May 1st, 2006 - 220 years ago: World premiere of the "Marriage of Figaro"
Wolfgang Mozart has lived in Vienna for five years and is a successful pianist and music teacher, but he has not yet been allowed to write a major opera for the imperial theater. This is the domain of court conductor Salieri. When Mozart still wants to try, he chooses a model that is forbidden by the imperial censorship: The play "The great day or: The wedding of Figaro" brought up King Louis XIV in Paris because the writer de Beaumarchais criticized the nobility with sharp satire. The evil of the play is Count Almaviva, who demands the "right of the first night" with the beautiful Susanna. She wants to marry his rebellious valet Figaro - and the pair of lovers successfully tricked the count in the end. Mozart lets Abbate da Ponte process the piece into a libretto. Da Ponte is a colorful figure: the son of Jewish parents from Venice, who became a priest there, but fled because of the affair with a married woman. In Vienna he also writes the texts for the Salieri operas. He succeeds in winning the emperor for "Le Nozze di Figaro" by taking away the political sharpness of the piece. After all, Mozart is even allowed to place an actually forbidden ballet in the opera. When the court censors take action against it, he lets the dance be performed without music. The emperor, present at the rehearsal, is irritated - and allows the scene.
Mozart composes the opera in six weeks. The overture will be finished two days before the premiere. The orchestra hardly has time to rehearse the difficult score. Mozart conducts himself, and when Figaro's aria sounds for the first time, the orchestra applauds for minutes. The premiere on May 1, 1786 not only garnered approval. However, the hissing viewers in the back rows were paid for by Mozart's opponents in the city, reports the "Wiener Realzeitung". After seven performances, the opera is canceled again - comparatively a flop. In winter "Figaro" comes on stage in Prague. The middle-class public is so enthusiastic here that it invites the composer to the city and celebrates him for weeks.
- Chithram Filmdialog and what does
- Batas umur anak menurut who tentang
- Putta gowri maduve actors who have died
- Who owns the Pyrton Manor
- Flannan Island Lighthouse Doctor Who
- Where a fetus developed crossword puzzle
- Wholesale artificial flowers in Florida
- How did Havens Davenport die
- Tripod wholesaler in Texas
- What does humbly submitted meaning mean
- Marketing what cherry picking is
- John Paul Howard actor
- Who Owns Glen Feshie Estate
- What is psbo medical name
- How to hatch eggs in Minecraft
- How to get to Sonagachi from Girish Park
- 202 days is like many months
- How to make sharp collarbones thin
- What are the six areas of influence
- How to play level 497 Candy Crush
- Dayelle sikkens blauwhoed b.v.
- Ghatika in astrology what rules
- What is old German paper money worth
- How to bypass wpa wpa2 psk security