Speed of the PC fan when accelerating
Change the fan speed on Windows PCs with these 5 tools
- It can be difficult to keep your PC's temperature at a reasonable level when you use sophisticated software.
- Overheating can cause a variety of critical problems with your computer.
- You can improve the performance of your PC by monitoring your PC's temperature with the right tools.
Keep your system cool or reduce noise by adjusting your computer's fan speed. This can be done both manually and automatically using software to change the fan speed.
Such a program monitors temperatures from various sources and allows you to change the speed of your computer's fan if necessary.
There are several different programs like this one on the market, but we've rounded up five of the best programs compatible with computers running Windows 10 to show you their advanced features so that you can make your decision a lot easier.display
The best programs to change the speed of your fan
SpeedFan is software for monitoring and controlling voltages, temperatures and fan speeds in computers with hardware chips.
This program can even access SMART information and display the hard drive temperature. SpeedFan can access digital temperature sensors and change the fan speed accordingly to reduce the noise.
Check out the best features included in this program:
- SpeedFan monitors temperatures from various sources.
- If you configure the program correctly, you can allow it to change the fan speed based on system temperatures.
- When selecting the minimum and maximum fan speed parameter, you should set them manually and listen for the noise.
- If you don't hear any noise from the fan, you can set the value as the minimum fan speed.
- The program can also change the fan speed at a previously set warning temperature.
The software can process any number of hardware monitor chips, hard drives, temperature readings, voltage readings, fan speed readings, PWMs, and more.
If you want to monitor your CPU temperature, check out these amazing tools that do just that.
More details and features of SpeedFan can be found on the official website where you can also download the software.
NoteBook FanControl is a program that allows users to control the computer fan speed.
After you install the software, it will be integrated into your PC's system tray, and it's great that the program isn't intrusive.
After starting it for the first time, you will find that it has a really simple interface that even beginners can manage and understand.
Find out about the most important functions of NoteBook FanControl:
- Depending on the model and manufacturer of your laptop, you can choose one of the different configurations that are included in the program.
- You can see if your laptop is supported or not by visiting the dedicated section on the program's official GitHub page.
- Before starting the service, you must select one of the available predefined configurations.
- After choosing your configuration, you can enable and disable the fan control service.
- You can adjust the speed of the fan using a simple slider located in the middle part of the main menu.
- NoteBook FanControl offers you a real-time CPU temperature measurement as well as the current speed of the fan.
- You can configure the program so that it starts automatically when the system starts.
NoteBook FanControl is a really easy-to-use program that will definitely come in handy if you want to get the most out of your system's cooling capabilities.
You can download NoteBook FanControl and try out its great features for yourself.
Do you want to keep your laptop cool? Check out this list of the best cooling software available right now.
Argus monitor is a really lightweight program that runs as a background task and continuously monitors the health of your hard drive.
It also offers you the option of controlling the fan speed for the mainboard and the GPU using a characteristic curve based on all available temperature sources.
Check out the most impressive features and functions that are included in Argus Monitor:
- You can monitor the temperature of your hard disk drive and the health status of your hard disk drive by continuously checking the important SMART attributes.
- The program has up to a 70% chance of warning you before a hard drive fails, and this is just in time for users to save their important data.
- The software provides a graphical display of the temperature of the hard drives.
- It also comes with monitoring and graphical display of the GPU and CPU temperature.
- You will also see a graphical display of the core frequency, which you can use to verify that the power management is working properly.
- The HDD and SSD benchmark also measures the access time and the transfer rates.
The program also displays the speed of the fans in your system and allows you to control the speed of the fans with ease.
You can test Argus Monitor for 30 days. If you want to keep using it, you will need to purchase a license key.
More features and details about the software can be found on the Argus Monitor official website.
EasyTune 5 from Gigabyte
EasyTune 5 from Gigabyte provides a convenient Windows-based tool for improving and managing system performance.
Find out about the best features and features that come with it:
- It offers overclocking to improve system performance.
- You will also receive CIA and MIB tools to specifically improve CPU and memory.
- Gigabyte's EasyTune 5 also has a Smart Fan Controller to control the fan speed of the CPU fan and the North Bridge chipset fan.
- It contains the PC status for monitoring the system status.
- You can switch to different modes and choose between simple mode and advanced mode.
- You can change the system bus clock in simple mode.
- The advanced mode gives you access to the full functionality of the overclocking parameter settings, such as: B. on the configuration of the CIA and MIB functions.
You can configure the fan speed of the fan of the CPU according to a different temperature at different speeds. It is recommended to set the CPU fan to full speed at 60 ° C.
You can try more features and try Gigabyte's EasyTune 5 for yourself by going to the official website of this tool.
If you want to overclock your PC, check out the best tools that will help you do it with ease.
TPFanControl is able to reduce the fan noise of your Thinkpads and a Vista version of the software has also been created.
It is able to monitor the CPU and GPU temperatures in the background and set the appropriate fan speeds for perfect cooling. You can see the CPU and GPU temperature at a glance with a notification icon.
Check out the best features included in this program:
- The difference in when you run this program will turn out to be dramatic.
- When you are using the system and the CPU is doing intensive work, it just spins the fan to keep the temperature low.
To install the software on Windows 10, all you have to do is open the start menu and enter cmd. Then you need to right click on cmd.exe and select Run as administrator.
If you're an administrator having trouble accessing the Command Prompt, you should take a closer look at this guide.
You'll need to navigate to the temporary directory where you extracted the files and type install. The files are automatically copied to c: tpfancontrol. TPFanControl is started and automatically started after the restart.
You can download TPFanControl to see how it works on your system.
These are five of the best programs that can help you control your system's fan speed. They are all compatible with Windows systems. Check out the full features and find the one that best suits your needs.
If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Related stories to check out:
- How to increase CPU fan speed with software and BIOS settings
- The 5 Best Business Hosting Services for Breaking Speed and Downtime
- Speed up Google Chrome with these extensions
Publisher's Note: This post was originally published in January 2018 and has since been revised and updated in March 2020 to ensure freshness, accuracy and completeness.
- Boee van den berghe wikihow
- Jay-Z's ex-girlfriend who was murdering Cathy White
- Leila Gharache's husband cheated on what now
- Chung chow my menu
- Rf2 what are strange objects
- Only Indah restaurant hungry here Peranakan
- How much is cavoda vodka
- Shopping bags wholesale Singapore gold
- Kallmann syndrome celebrities who smoke
- Sweaty hands during yoga
- My kid has now failed college
- What size is # 6 Jic Fitting
- How To Increase Horse Power In Honda Accord
- Race to Nowhere Documentary, full movie
- How personality traits affect relationships
- Stinging pain in the nipples when it is cold
- 2 Tola Gold is like many grams
- What is USB 3.0 port with Powershare
- How old is mike lynch wcvb
- What does that mean vidania
- Palm branches mean something
- How to catch crabs in Oahu
- Elfa System Howard Storage World Greenbelt
- 185t polyester taffeta fabric wholesale