How to charge mechatronic armaments Minecraft
I have no idea to what extent you have thought about the topic before, but I have it
What would you change about Minecraft if you could?
By that I mean any kind of items, mobs, names, or whatever you can think of, which of them would you like to add / recall / improve / generally change.
As an an example:
I have to admit that I would remove the terracotta blocks from the game immediately, I find them so damn ugly because I like to build on a 3x3 area where these blocks are unusable.
I would add a step and staircase to each type of block so that you have a little more freedom.
When we are on the subject, I would introduce side steps and stairs, otherwise there are some patterns that cannot be made.
What do you think of spontaneously, what would you change?
I look forward to your ideas!
- I would adjust the main menu background so that it no longer works with 6 different images, but also with one, fixed image. I have some nice background images.
Then I would move the full screen button further forward (to the side that comes up when you press Esc, because that's the button I use the most.
And finally I would undo some PvP features of the 1.9 update, i.e. make blocking with the sword possible again, abolish cooldown ...
Lerod wrote:From the beginning other developers and not on Java, then we might have a few fewer problems today.
In addition, I would reverse the sale to Microsoft.
And then try to implement the good components of the whole Technicmods and also introduce more (construction) materials.
And maybe a new world again (Aether-Mod).
So with Minecraft, one of the most successful games that ever existed, you would actually have done everything differently from the start by starting with the developers. Interesting, I think we can all be very grateful that no one had this idea before you
Personally, I would like to see more farmable food, as can be found in some mods.
I would like to see some goodies implemented by Kadcon, such as a tablet / mobile phone with contracts, fees, reception masts that users have to pay for themselves and that are extremely expensive. Yes, I saw it on another server, but thought I was doing really great!
edit no. 354: maaaan with the cell phone it is sometimes a real cramp!
- I would change books more so that, for example, the title and possibly a picture could be added to the front
Generally speaking, I would structure the subject of pictures a little differently, so that these would be individuals.
- I would erase it and program a shooter ._.
/ * - joke.end (); - * /
- more blocks,
- More animals (especially tigers !!!!!),
// Own everything there is in the RL in terms of materials and animals.
- Be able to paint Minecraft Paintings (pictures) yourself, but similarly as with banners, the pixels should then only be "crafted" with more space (this would require an extra workbench with more slots, for example: a drawing table with 8x8 slots or a 2x1 block With a wide picture, you could simply create 2x pictures together, i.e. up to 3x3 block-sized pictures.
- Adding the ability to cook (is nothing more than crafting, only that you need 1. fuel and 2. have to wait, more like an oven)
// That would even solve the "TOO MUCH FEED" 'problem', as it then takes longer to cook 'good' food which gives more hunger points than 'raw' food.
- Pistons shouldn't smash melons directly into slices ... in the RL it's not like that when I move a melon from A to B that it is then cut into perfect pieces ...
Own everything more in the direction of RL ^^ -> so: more possibilities!
ps: I hope that a Mojang employee is hiding among you users who thinks my ideas are good~ Asperger's out of passion!
- Well, I think it would be cool if ...
- pillars would be round
- It of all building materials pillars stages
- There would be blocks which are like stairs though
1/4 pillar would be
- Stairs / 1/4 columns in all directions
could be placed
- Half steps could be placed vertically
(Left / right on another block)
- when placing carrots, bones, etc.
could (without model package)
like a 3D block
- it depends on the biome birds / butterflies
would (Vogelgetzitscher ect. However, should
who cannot be caught (like polar bears)
- it would be cool if there were animals too
breed to Hyoertiere or something, hold animals
To be able to improve or to let mutate
So something like a so-called
Egg-laying wool milk mushroom sow
- as in Tekkit would be possible items too
transport, in short a more efficient one
Funnel replacement / item pipeline
- So water / lava pumps if you have one
Funnel would be placed under a lava lake
the lava then sucked in via n dispenser
Bucket filled (as in Animal-XP with
Food / glass bottles)
- Trees could be felled from below and
which would then fall on the
Lay the ground would be more realistic
- Physics would be introduced or more of it,
so if the tree as said above is on a
House falls all blocks down
would if there was a cavity
- Redstone more Logical / RL-Electrical
Blocks would own (clock as a block with
adjustable timer, step switch,
Minuteria, relays ect., Redstone not only
Single-core but multi-core cables
could) etc. So that you can stop server performance
by saving blocks ect. Could save
moreover space, moreover one would there if
mans not already know something to be able to learn
for the RL.
- You could sit
That was just a couple of things that I think is really cool in MC, apart from the feasibility or whether it makes a lot of sense.
- There are quite a few things that I have missed over the years. Here are a few examples that are going through my head:
- More mobs / ambience / birds etc.
- more traps (at Mojang, for example, iron spikes were once discussed that come out of the ground)
- Autocraft function (not only to support laziness, but also to make certain Redstone systems even less maintenance-free / maintenance-free)
- Eating - make a balanced diet important. Whoever only eats the same thing should have fewer hunger points filled up, and the meal itself should then also take longer, because one "has no appetite to always choke on the same food".
- Introduce Redstone random generator block. It is also possible with droppers, but as a compact component (possibly with different operating modes) I would find that much better.
- Mob indicator pressure plate or similar -> sort mobs according to their type, separate skeletons from zombies etc.
- Edit: A block that ensures that only one (!) Player / mob etc. can be above it.
- Item filters in funnel systems, so that all items can be sorted, including those that are not stackable.
- Battery blocks / energy system for the operation of systems, possibly in parallel also steam engines as an alternative / preliminary stage
- More weapons, e.g. B. spear, but also (modern?) Firearms
Especially on servers (also Kadcon) additionally:
Shock your parents: read a book!
- Abolish the warp system! Only make balloon warps usable if you are already at another balloon warp, i. H. you first have to walk to a warp point in order to get to another warp from there. No "/ home" command. You can argue about "/ spawn" because you could get stuck somewhere where you don't have building rights and therefore can't get out. Possibly just a "/ kill" command instead of "/ spawn", then you end up at the spawn without your items. Or you make a "/ 112" command, then the "ambulance service" comes and you spend five minutes in the "hospital" , before you can continue playing at the spawn, but keep your items - I think that would be a good compromise.
- Especially on Kadcon, the Rocketboots bite each other with the abolition / change of the warp system mentioned above. Rocket boots would therefore have to be changed in such a way that they require "energy" that is only slowly recharged, so that they can only be used as a "boost", but never continuously.
- Equipping streets with minecart systems and stops. Allow connections to "private" Minecart routes, but only if the Minecart driver presses a corresponding button on the switch.
- Allow player traps.
(Grimace book? No thanks ...) (... and no whatsdreck either !!!)
- More mobs / ambience / birds etc.
doofi wrote:Battery blocks / energy system for the operation of systems, possibly in parallel also steam engines as an alternative / preliminary stage
doofi wrote:more traps (Mojang, for example, once talked about iron spikes that come out of the ground
It reminds me a bit of survival craft, in case anyone knows that. On the one hand, there were batteries with which you could supply your systems with electricity (but no longer know whether they only had a certain capacity or would work forever) and, on the other hand, the possibility of setting up traps. E.g. grass through which you fall into a pit / thorns as soon as a player or mob enters it.
I would like cables that can be laid along the ceiling or in walls
- Well, many things that are suggested here include MC Feedthebeast or MC Tekkit which are all great, however, with such servers the economic systems are totally down because everything is too industrialized and there are too many materials which is no longer cool to gamble because a lot too complex so I think some elements are really cool but if you want too much of that, you should consider testing these 2 modified MC versions, it is definitely interesting and certainly inspires more ideas or optimizations for Kadcon. Whereby I am not in favor of exact copying but only to keep an eye on the direction of the ideas and above all to present further ideas to Kade. I hope he reads this thread and makes notes with very good ideas.
- I also give the contents of my head here ... * think *
- Of course, as already mentioned, new building blocks in all possible variations
- More types of food, plants (possibly special food from rare plants)
- Make the transport / storage of items more complex (e.g. for some items only stacks of 16, boats with boxes, etc.)
- "Movable Blocks" for building airships or large boats that are functional
- Content that brings the adventure feeling to life (e.g. more animals that you can catch, ambient sounds, more small generated structures)
- Make transport with minecart / boat more important
- More tools / weapons
- Seasons (and weather phenomena such as floods, drought, storms, ...)
- Some new Redstone stuff
- Custom Paintings / Music
- Also in the SP the possibility to collect things
These are roughly the things that come to mindCurrently in-game somewhat inactive due to the real world.
Proud S1 member, a little over 7% Ninjapanda
Something goes here. Sometime. Perhaps. Probably.
- I just remembered a few more things:
-Make fences placeable on walls
\ -> similar to Endrots, gives more freedom when building.
-more possibilities when placing heads
\ -> can, for example, turn the crates into whole loaves of bread by placing two of these types on the side of the face.
-Insert notes / profiles in the game
\ -> Things like restrictions on chat behavior, personal data and the like can be entered in order to make the game more personal and to be aware of special features.
\ -> Cameras to take pictures, these pictures could even be put in picture frames.
\ -> As has already been mentioned several times, more animals, these simply enrich the game immensely and could even be useful.
What do you think?
- There is a lot that would be very interesting to have ...
I would most likely wish for bigger chests ...
Who knows them from modpacks: chest ... iron chest ... gold chest ... diamond chest
And possibly a real sorting system like what the mod 'project red' provider, but simpler
doofi wrote:Abolish the warp system! Only make balloon warps usable if you are already at another balloon warp, i. H. you first have to walk to a warp point in order to get to another warp from there. No "/ home" command. You can argue about "/ spawn" because you could get stuck somewhere where you don't have building rights and therefore can't get out. Possibly just a "/ kill" command instead of "/ spawn", then you end up at the spawn without your items. Or you make a "/ 112" command, then the "ambulance service" comes and you spend five minutes in the "hospital" before you can continue playing at the spawn, but keep your items - I think that would be a good compromise.
- Contact lock whatsapp iphone web
- How to raise a round child
- Nallamothu sridhar telugu is typing in whatsapp
- El and joey b who is bigger
- Halocarbon 6 kg is how many pounds
- What is kadukkai in english
- Who is hiring Kennedy in December 2012
- What is a legal entity Godaddy Webmail
- How to enter BIOS on toshiba c55
- How did Melissa Feyedelem die
- What were gangster women wearing in their pants?
- What is a cume file
- El esperado amor desesperado descargar whatsapp
- What does burial mean at a funeral
- Remove the bra when using aed
- Eduard asadov how many
- Waikiki, all about crossword puzzle trackers
- What does Jaja mean in Chinese
- Nh welfare fraud first offense - what happens
- McDonalds Illuminati symbolism everywhere
- Fci ag iii depot means something
- What is CS Lewis writing style
- Kaji Neon Genesis Evangelion Torrent killed
- Shipping from India to USA how long
- What is carbon fiber reinforced plastic
- Car Audio Wholesaler Miami
- How to pre-stretch badminton string
- What is Sh4ldr folder Spyhunter
- Galfridus Howard 1140 Broadway
- How much does a 2x4 stud cost
- Auspicious signs in palmistry where life
- How many panchayats in ernakulam tourist
- Dr. Stachowicz plastic surgeon