What is solar kernel oil
Sunflower seeds - effect, application and studies | Where buy?
Sunflower seeds are said to make you slim and aid digestion. They essentially consist of carbohydrates, fats and protein. All three substances are the basic suppliers of energy and are therefore not actually intended for weight loss. Supplied energy that is not exhausted through exercise is converted into fat and is stored. Nevertheless: Sunflower seeds offer a lot that could corroborate the thesis of a healthy and holistic food.
First of all, the distribution of the ingredients in sunflower seeds is interesting. 50% of the kernels are fat that is bound in the form of oil. Of this fat percentage, 90% are the particularly healthy unsaturated fatty acids. Unsaturated fatty acids, such as omega-6 or omega-3, are less necessary for the supply of energy than as support for the nervous tissue. A balanced balance of unsaturated fatty acids strengthens the immune system, prevents inflammation and improves the conduction of stimuli between the nerve cells.
25%, i.e. a good quarter of sunflower seeds, is protein. That is quite a lot for a plant-based food. Protein is mainly needed for building muscle. Carbohydrates, the number 1 fat driver, only make up 20% of sunflower seeds. If you now add up, you have only described 95% of the ingredients of the kernels. The remaining 5% consists mainly of fiber and some vitamins and trace elements. Dietary fiber is essential for digestion. They prevent constipation and ensure that bowel movements are regular and firm. In terms of trace elements and vitamins, sunflower seeds contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, magnesium and calcium. Only the universal vitamin C is not found in sunflower seeds. But there are other, natural and more digestible supplements.
The special thing about the fatty acids in sunflower seeds is that they do not produce any cholesterol. Cholesterol is not inherently bad. The modern diet tends to provide the body with too much of the less digestible LDL cholesterol. This type of waxy substance is particularly easy to deposit on the inner walls of the blood vessels and helps prevent the veins from becoming clogged. The result is thrombosis, heart attacks or strokes.
Magnesium also supports the transmission of stimuli between the muscles and the nerves. Calcium is the basic building material for bones and teeth. Vitamin A is good for the eyes and the B vitamins are necessary for blood formation.
In the meantime it has actually been confirmed why the sunflower seeds are so healthy and help you lose weight. Their particularly favorable ratio of nutrients to each other makes the kernels a filling and holistically valuable food. A diet high in sunflower seeds will reduce the need for bad fats or empty calories from too many carbohydrates. Many diseases can be avoided by following a diet that ensures that there are plenty of these valuable foods. These include diabetes, high blood pressure and many more.
- How to use schemaspy
- Rsp chiseled day 15 whole30
- When to use a 12% oxidizing lotion
- Superintendent of the Edenton Chowan Schools in the Philippines
- How does butyl propionate smell
- What does Yltm mean on a ring
- Where can I get Gadwall Witcher 2 Release
- Bcr test in urology, how is bladder
- What's up live lyrics damn it
- Camp Courtney Chow Hall
- What are 3 examples of anti-slavery literature
- How to view Trap SnMP Wireshark
- What is pnc radon abatement
- What are octine eye drops used for?
- What is the net cooling effect
- Chow Yun fat sunglasses
- Lonely river band that needs you queen
- What does Lololol
- Werpachowski lekarz siemiatycze praca
- Brewhouse Efficiency Probrewer Pennsylvania
- Who makes Masterforce routers
- Kabira chords keyboard where my feet
- How much does a CLTA policy cost
- Hey chicken, how it hang on jokes