What does 010 mean in binary code
Part of speech: adjectiveIncreases:
- positive binary, Comparative -, Superlative -
- bi | när, No increase
- IPA: [biˈnɛːɐ̯]
- 1) Linguistics: divisible into two parts
- 2) Mathematics, computer science: shown in the dual system
- from Latinbinarius "Double". The word has been used since the 19th century.
- 1) binary, two-part
- 1) In structuralist linguistics, words and sentences are used whenever possible binary disassembled.
- 1) “It is asked whether a binary Structure is present or not and whether the word formation belongs to a different part of speech than its original unit (s) or not (...). "
- 1) "Most of the nominal compositions are binary structured, that is, they are set up in such a way that they can be divided into two units each (...). "
- 2) The binary Number 11012 corresponds to 13 in the decimal system.
- 1) binaryAnalysis, binary opposition
- 2) binarycoded
- Binarism, binary, principle of binary
- Binary tree, binary code, binary file, binary system, binary weapon, binary sign, binary digit
- English: 2) binary
- Esperanto: 2) binara
- French: 2) binaire
- Galician: 2) binario
- I do: 2) binara
- Italian: 2) binario
- Catalan: 2) binari
- Dutch: 2) binair
- Polish: 1) binarny
- Portuguese: 2) binário
- Romanian: 2) binary
- Swedish: binary
- Spanish: 2) binario
- Czech: 2) binární
Similar words (German): binary
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The binary Clock in St. Gallen is again the target of malice and criticism: It still shows the summer time. Critics are demanding that the plug be pulled.“
20 minutes, October 30, 2018
„In a press release, the Austrian Financial Market Authority informed that they had a ban on sales binary Introduces options for retail investors.“
BTC-ECHO, May 28, 2019
„BaFin would like to ban the obligation to make additional payments binary Expand options to Contracts for Difference (CFD) to protect investors.“
Finances100, December 20, 2018
„In Vienna, unisex toilets for women, men and people without binary Gender created. What does this mean for intersex people?“
DiePresse.com, August 01, 2019
„Barnes: 'It's important that the season is over' 'A lot of people see it pretty much binary and say: 'Liverpool should just get the league title' because they are 25 points clear.“
Sport1.de, April 03, 2020
„If a normal timer is too easy for you, the binary Try a Get Digital watch.“
Technology Review, September 22, 2020
„The package management software takes aim at a reduced rate binary Seeds offers fully auditable bootstrapping and includes a plethora of new tools.“
heise online, April 16, 2020
„The police warn of fraud in cybertrading, i.e. online trading in alleged investments in crypto currencies, so-called binary Options, but also stocks and investments.“
GMX, June 19, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / declensions
Inflection binary - The declension of the adjective binary
|Masculine||the binary||of the binary||the binary||the binary|
|Feminine||the binary||the binary||the binary||the binary|
|neuter||the binary||of the binary||the binary||the binary|
|Plural||the binary||the binary||the binary||the binary|
|Masculine||a binary||of a binary||a binary||a binary|
|Feminine||a binary||a binary||a binary||a binary|
|neuter||a binary||of a binary||a binary||a binary|
Entries from our dictionary that contain "binary":
byte:… Byte of the same meaning. Byte comes from the term bit, which is a suitcase word made up of binary “binary” and digit “digit”. At the same time, "bit" also means "a ...
number:… 5) heads or tails? Typical word combinations: 1) binary, decimal, unit, hexadecimal, imaginary, irrational, comma, complex, numeric ...
Binary number: from the words binary and number Opposite words: 1) Decimal number, hexadecimal number Superordinate terms: 1) Binary system, mathematics, number Application examples: 1) There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who do not understand them
Binary system: ... to base 2 abbreviation: 1) binary sys., Binary syst. Origin of the term: 1) from the words binary and system synonyms: 1) dual system, two-part system Opposite words: ...
Numeral: ancient greek, arabic, roman, binary, hexadecimal numerals; Letter number, counting symbol Application examples: 1) “1” is an Arabic number symbol
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Binary" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 18, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/binär/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "binary" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
binary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bi | Nä | re Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [biˈnɛːʀə]…
binary nomenclature (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine), part of speech: word combination, adjectival declination syllable separation: bi | Nä | re ...
binary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bi | Nä | rem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [biˈnɛːʁəm]…
binary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bi | Nä | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [biˈnɛːʀən]…
binary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bi | ne | rer Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [biˈnɛːʀɐ]…
binary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bi | Nä | res Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [biˈnɛːʀəs]…
bio (Swedish) Part of speech: noun, hyphenation: bio, plural: bio | gra | fer Word meaning / definition: 1)…
bio- (German) Part of speech: Bound lexeme Hyphenation: bio- Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈbio]…
- How to move the toolbar on the Mac desktop
- Who is Junji Takano
- What is sales per employee
- What does relaxed covenant mean?
- What does the family coat of arms of Nolan mean
- What is Preve Sweetener
- How big is 10 cm2
- What is sl ntg
- What does Chincha Guluva mean
- How to pronounce adrenaline definition
- Abba stars where are you now
- What does 4 sides of a4 mean?
- What is dian in english
- Fryzjer Pedzichow 22 taylor
- What did Radar drink on pulp?
- Baidu root 4pda WhatsApp
- All muscle tension depends on sunlight
- Wholesale plastisol screen printing ink
- How to Get Free Gems вЂ ‹вЂ‹ Dragonvale Codes
- Linksys e2500 how to reset a password
- How to Make Custom Holo Yugioh Cards
- How many postcodes in ontario
- What are brown spots on green beans
- Whole 30 nsv meaning