How to embed portal errors in bases
(PHP 4, PHP 5, PHP 7, PHP 8)
basename - Returns the last part of the name of a path specification
This function returns the last part of the name from a transferred character string containing the path to a file or directory.
basename () only works with the input string and does not consider the actual file system or path components such as "".
basename () respects the language settings (locale); if it is to recognize the correct name base in paths with a multi-byte character set, the appropriate language setting (locale) must be set with the setlocale () function.
Under Windows, both the slash () and the backslash () are used as separators for path specifications. On other operating systems, however, only the slash ().
If the part of the name ends with, it is also cut off.
Returns the final name of the passed.
Example 1 basename () example
The example shown above produces the following output:
- dirname () - Returns the path of the parent directory
- pathinfo () - Returns information about a file path
- Crossword puzzles help you type in missing letters
- How to catch mullet while patch-fishing
- What is Deictics in the language definition
- What is the oxidation number of k3aso4
- Always call WhatsApp iPhone online
- Miriam Porat Brevan Howard
- What does Rio Lobo mean in English
- How to make four horns mhfu khezu
- How to change Abu Garcia 276i left handed
- What does Braithre Thar Gach Ni mean
- How are radiopaque materials channeled
- How to reset bindings in cs go
- How did Courtney Deuson die badly
- IPhone WhatsApp profile picture sideways
- How to protect teresa 007 legends ps3
- How to produce vermivores in caustic caves
- Road to Avonlea when it was bad
- Jstack operation not allowed chown
- How to unlock c3312 sim lock remover
- Smiggle pencil case as much in Phils
- How to choose between two guys yahoo
- How to catch crabs in Oahu
- What is a crazy grocery menu
- What is Hbb Acronym