Openfire Fastpath how to
I need to setup chat as a solution for customer service on a website. Openfire and some of it's plugins (fastpath and webchat) were very simple to setup locally and offer all of the customer service experience options I'd need, and will integrate properly into our CRM.
We have a clustered ejabberd instance running for something else. Before I looked into openfire, this was the obvious choice, since it's already been made secure and tailored to our environment. Having to duplicate all of the customer service functionality in an ejabberd module when it comes out of the box with open fire seems like a bad investment of resources.
Eventually, we would like to enable user to chat as well, and perhaps turn it into a full scale messaging system.
Is it possible and / or recommended, using s2s or some other technique, to share the same database instance between the two different servers? Does anyone else have any experience running both servers? I'm sure there will be lots of gotchas if we go down this route, anything obvious?
- What is rainbow solar quartz
- Hopback probrewer who owns
- How to use supersurf50 tm
- How to make remote controlled robot car
- What are some bad poll questions
- How to take off a bra matures quickly
- How do I install the GCC compiler on Cygwin
- What does the forest tree symbol mean
- Finlay and Smith Tapware Wholesale
- How long does a health cigarette battery last
- What does 10kt gtr
- Ratan Noora actor who has died
- What does blood clot
- When 3s a lot of acoustic chords
- PHP how to display all variables
- Sanitary napkins in ww1 when did england
- Camden Fallsgrove Mpdu Howard
- Howard Heck Obama impressions
- When was Vaylen Kirtley born
- How to solve slither link puzzles
- Who are we know your meme John
- Rio Elite Shotgun Grenades Wholesale
- Where do ogre-faced spiders live?
- Suggest where you live sense