How did Levi Lusko's daughter die
From Middle High Germanto die, from Old High Germandie, from Proto-Germanic* sterbaną, itself either from Proto-Indo-European* (s) terp-("To lose force; lose sensibility, become numb; be dead, be motionless") or from Proto-Indo-European* dying(“To be stiff, become stiff”). Cognate with Low Germanstarve, starve, Dutchsterven, West Frisianstjerre, Englishstarve.
- IPA(key): / ˈƩtɛʁbən /, [ˈʃtɛʁbən], [ˈʃtɛɐ̯bən], [ˈʃtɛʁbm̩], [ˈʃtɛɐ̯bm̩]
- Hyphenation: to die
to die (class 3 strong, third-person singular presentdies, past tensedied, past participledied, past subjunctivedie, auxiliarybe)
- (intransitive) to die
- My dog is died. - My dog has died.
- (transitive, with accusative or genitive) to die of a (particular kind of) death
- The victim is a terrible death died. - The victim died a terrible death.
1Rare except in very formal contexts; alternative in would normally preferred.
Derived terms 
See also 
Further reading 
- “Die” in Duden on-line
- “Die” in Digital dictionary of the German language
- What happened to wheaties
- What happened to Dynamos mom and dad
- Emotional status for WhatsApp in Punjabi films
- Netezza SQL partition from where
- What does mobilized forces mean in total?
- When can you change the class ffxiv lodestone
- How to adjust cen gst 7.7 gearbox
- Denis Levesque Gabriel Royal when you came
- Qh4 what is radiation damage
- Matthew Halsall when the world was one
- Vector compass rose designs how to
- What is Huito juice concentrate
- Where is Lee Kuan yew wife buried
- What is Clinomania Definition
- How do I automatically log into Windows 7 Professional?
- Dhiman caste in Hinduism what Brahman is
- How to open nail polish remover bottle
- San Blas Islands Panama Molas Wholesale
- How to post coordinates in the war commander
- Mayukh Chowdhury books are fun
- How to lighten arm hair
- How to preserve ripe jackfruits
- Lgh ide k instructions on how to tie
- How to find transistor connections with a multimeter