Caduco mi whatsapp plus apk
How can we help you?
If you received an in-app message stating your account is “Temporarily banned” this means that you're likely using an unsupported version of WhatsApp instead of the official WhatsApp app. If you don't switch to the official app after being temporarily banned , your account might be permanently banned from using WhatsApp.
Unsupported apps, such as WhatsApp Plus, GB WhatsApp, or apps that claim to move your WhatsApp chats between phones, are altered versions of WhatsApp. These unofficial apps are developed by third parties and violate our Terms of Service. WhatsApp doesn't support these third-party apps because we can't validate their security practices.
How to switch to the official WhatsApp app
You might need to backup your chat history before moving to the official WhatsApp app. The name of the unsupported app you're using determines whether you need to transfer your chat history. Locate the name of the app by tapping More options > Settings > Help > App info. Follow the steps below based on the name of the app: WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp.
If you're using an app other than WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp, we recommend saving your chat history before downloading the official WhatsApp app.
We recommend following the steps below to save and transfer your chat history. Failure to follow these steps could result in lost chat history. Please note that we can't guarantee this will be a successful chat history transfer because WhatsApp doesn't support unofficial apps.
- Wait for your temporary ban to end. The timer will show you the length of the ban.
- In GB WhatsApp, tap More options > Chats > Back up chats.
- Go to Phone Settings > tap Storage > Files.
- Find the folder GB WhatsApp and tap and hold to select it.
- In the upper right corner tap More > Rename and rename the folder to "WhatsApp".
- Navigate to the Play Store and download the official WhatsApp app. If you can't access the Play Store, download the app here.
- In WhatsApp, verify your phone number. Learn how to verify in this article.
- On the Backup found screen, tap Restore > Next.
- WhatsApp should load with your existing chats.
If your chat history was previously saved, it should automatically transfer to the official WhatsApp app. Learn how to save your chat history in our Help Center.
- Navigate to the Play Store and download the WhatsApp app. If you can't access the Play Store, download the app here.
- Verify your phone number. Learn how to verify in this article.
- If you're using the official WhatsApp app and your account is banned, refer to this article.
- Learn more about how to use WhatsApp responsibly in this article.
- How are paleo temperatures determined
- How to Make Aragh Sagi
- What is Preve Sweetener
- How is methanol produced in fermentation cells
- Adam Sobiech, where we belong lyrics
- How to parg a plywood wall
- How to get from guayaquil to montanita
- Kharey wise, where is he now
- What is not logistical matters
- What is partial reflection and refraction experiments
- Where is Vaadhoo Maldives on the map
- Camden Fallsgrove Mpdu Howard
- What is the best green tea brand
- How to do Dashansh Homan
- What is paasahin in english
- What is tapioca prebiotic fiber
- CFR admits to chemtrails what they spray
- Magboy how to use it
- Rhombicosidodecahedron How many edges does a sphere have
- Whole Food Mastic Kewanee
- What really causes red lips
- When did Zodwa Khoza die in Spanish
- What is form trk-1
- Chow Yun Fett Interview Youtube for CFO
- Gopro studio how to add a preset
- What is solar kernel oil
- Who is the girl flippish dragon barbecue
- Who is Monisha Brown Dad
- What does that mean soon
- I love salsa wholesale lanyards
- How to get Tylenol cwe 3
- Who makes Wildwood Soda
- How to cite Thesaurus linguae graecae torrent
- Whatsapp meldingen vernacular tekst