Now who is online chat in India
Lies about the coronavirus - why fake news is thriving right now
It's a bit like the pandemic: Fake news about the corona virus is currently spreading just as quickly as the pathogen itself. Rumors are fueled via social media and in private chat groups - sometimes out of ignorance or an (understandable) naive hope, often out of malice.
Big and small lies
There seem to be almost no limits to the crude imaginations of those who invent the lies. Some fakes point to a closed conspiracy theory: for example, that the virus was bred and then released in a laboratory in Wuhan, China, or that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is said to have financed the development of Sars-CoV-2.
But the big wheel is not always turned. Alleged cures for the Covid-19 disease caused by the coronavirus are also making the rounds. It is advised to drink the corrosive bleaching chemical chlorine dioxide to kill the virus, or to put a sliced onion in the apartment, which will pull the pathogen out of the air like a magnet.
All complete nonsense, sometimes even dangerous to health. "I think the small false reports are more serious than the big conspiracy theories," says communication scientist Tilman Klawier from the University of Hohenheim. Because they affect everyday life.
- Atlas micologia descargar whatsapp
- Susmita chowdhury lanco infratech limited
- What is wireless WAN antenna switch utility
- Who was Chushanrishathaim king of Mesopotamia
- Francesco yates how old
- How to wear keffiyeh like yasser arafat
- Who does an internship in a Kenya brewery belong to?
- WhatsApp n x2-02 problem with the indicator light
- How to get Philhealth ID in Cebu
- Andrzej anusiewicz adwokat wachowski
- Liquid transposer ftb where my refund
- What are Nama knots
- Degradation model for continuous functions everywhere
- Who Invented Cracker Jacks
- Abandoned set sotfs how to access
- How to use plastic sgetti string
- Dynamsoft sourceanywhere for professional servers from vss 5.4
- Caryl Walking Dead fanfiction whatever it takes
- What size is 20 cm to inches
- What does sparse population density mean
- Who makes Wildwood Soda
- How to tie back yukata sleeves
- How to lighten arm hair
- What is history famous quotes
- Marivani orange blossom water how to make
- Miniature Woodle Breeder California
- How to Beat Hooda Grow City Walkthrough
- What does Grouprip
- Crackling on exhaling the flu
- How to blur the background in the Gimpshop tutorial
- Where's Brian Wilson from the fox
- How to reproject rasters in Arcgis