Game for WhatsApp group icon
The best WhatsApp games
The year 2020 will be remembered for a long time to come. COVID-19, Pandemic, Social Distancing are words that have great potential for the Word of the Year. To mark the occasion, we've put together a list of the best WhatsApp games 2020 that you can play with your friends.Party & drinking games👇
I've never used WhatsApp
The most popular game deserves to be at the top of our list. “Never have I” is one of the best question-and-answer games that keep you learning new things about your friends. You can play the game “Never Have I Ever” in pairs or in a group. The group shouldn't be too big, because then you quickly lose track of things. The WhatsApp version of “Never have I ever” is the most fun with 2 to 4 players.
How do you play "Never have I" for WhatsApp?
We'll introduce you to two options on how you can play I've never played WhatsApp.
The emoji variant 🙋♀️🙅♂️
One of you starts by writing a “never have I” statement in the (group).
For example:“I've never got a ticket”.
All players must then announce in the chat whether they can agree to the statement or not. In our example, everyone would have to announce whether they have already received a ticket or not.
If you have already received a ticket, i.e. you cannot agree to the statement, you can send this emoji in the chat: 🙋♀️
If you have never received a ticket, i.e. you can agree to the statement, you can send this emoji in the chat: 🙅♂️
There are no losers or winners in this variant. Just have fun!
The countdown variant
The countdown variant is played in the same way as the emoji variant. The only difference is that you can lose this time. Everyone has 10 lives. More precisely, this means that you can only use this emoji 🙋♀️ ten times before you are eliminated. The first to use up all ten of the “I already have” emojis 🙋♀️ has lost.
“Never have I ever” questions
We have put together a list of the 20 best "I've never had" questions that will provide enough topics to talk about.
- Never have I ever ... yelled at someone out of anger.
- I've never ... peed in the shower.
- I've never ... caught anyone having sex.
- I've never ... stolen anything.
- I've never ... cried at work.
- Never have I ever ... bathed naked in a lake.
- I've never ... forgotten how old I am.
- I've never ... made out with more than one person in one evening.
- I've never ... had a haircut I'm still ashamed of today.
- I've never ... sent a fan letter.
- I've never ... hosted anyone.
- Never have I ever ... yelled at a child.
- Never have I ever ... spoken to myself in front of the mirror.
- I've never ... told a person that I love them.
- I've never ... drooled in my sleep.
- I have never ... spoken to my parents about my sexuality.
- I've never ... told a joke that nobody but me found funny.
- I've never ... broken anyone's heart.
- Never have I ever ... apologized to my pet crying.
- I've never ... totally embarrassed myself in public.
You can find more funny and dirty “I've never had” questions here: 👉 800+ I've never had ’questions
Would you rather for WhatsApp
The question game “Would you rather” is easy to play and extremely entertaining at the same time. The WhatsApp version of “Would you rather” is no different from the regular version.
How do you play "Would You Rather" on WhatsApp?
As I said, the rules of the game for “would you rather” are the same as always. One of you writes a “Would you rather” question in the chat.
For example:Would you rather do without social media or all search engines for the rest of your life?
Everyone else in the group replies which option they would choose.
20 “Would you rather” questions
Here is a list of fun and exciting “would you rather” questions to ask your friends.
- Would you rather have to party every weekend or chill every weekend for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather live forever with 5 annoying flatmates or live alone forever?
- Would you rather never use toilet paper or wash your hands again?
- Would you rather give up coffee forever or alcoholic drinks forever?
- Would you rather be reborn in the future or in the past?
- Would you rather live in China or Russia for the next 10 years?
- Would you rather own a self-driving car or a smart home (automated home)?
- Would you rather kill one innocent person or five people who have committed minor crimes?
- Would you rather be unable to open doors (whether locked or open) or unable to close doors for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather be tired forever no matter how much you sleep or hungry forever no matter how much you eat?
- Would you rather publish your search history or your account balance?
- Would you rather go back to your ex or be alone forever?
- Rather, would you want to know when you die or when the person you love dies?
- Would you rather have the ability to stop time or travel in time?
- Would you rather be bitten by a snake or a tarantula?
- Would you rather forget who you are every time it rains or forget what you wanted to do every time you walk into a room?
- Would you rather change jobs every year or have the same job for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather go to the moon or to mars?
- Would you rather catch your parents having sex or be caught by your parents having sex?
- Would you rather have three arms or three legs?
If you are looking for dirty questions, then we have over 200 dirty questions for you would you rather (18+).
Truth or Dare for WhatsApp
With a few small changes you can also play the classic Truth or Dare on WhatsApp.
How to play Truth or Dare on WhatsApp
First, each of you write a list of 10 questions and 10 tasks, which you number from 1 to 20. Your boyfriend / girlfriend chooses a number between 1 and 20. You then look for the question or task that corresponds to the number and write it to your partner. When he / she has answered the question or has completed the task, it is your turn.
Truth or Dare - Questions & Tasks for WhatsApp
For inspiration, we've put together a list of possible “Truth or Dare” questions and tasks.
- What are you wearing right now?
- Which three words best describe you?
- Who are you most in love with so far?
- What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
- What was your favorite series as a kid?
- What would you do with 500,000 euros?
- What drugs have you tried before?
- If you were invisible what would you do first?
- What would you like to try, but don't you dare?
- What's your biggest quirk?
- Send me a romantic voice message in which you confess your love for me.
- Send me a gif that describes your current mood.
- Take an ugly selfie and send it to me.
- Write a message to your mom or dad that you are pregnant and send me a screenshot of it.
- Change your WhatsApp status to "I have terrible gas."
- Make up a funny insult for me.
- Send your crush a sexy photo of you.
- Send me the last picture you took.
- I will send you a photo that you have to use as a WhatsApp profile picture for 24 hours.
- Send me a video of you dancing for me.
If you run out of ideas, here are 800 “Truth or Dare” questions & tasks: 👉 Truth or Dare
Kiss, Marry, Kill for WhatsApp
Kiss Marry Kill is a fun and sometimes desperate question game in which you have to decide which person to kiss, marry or kill. The whole game is of course purely hypothetical.
How do you play Kiss Marry Kill for Whatsapp?
One of you starts by typing three names of people you know or famous into the chat.
For example:Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande
Everyone else in the group must decide who they would kiss, marry, or kill.
Kiss, Marry, Kill - questions
For the game it is advisable to think up the personal names yourself, as you know your friends best of course. To get you started, we have put together a list of questions with famous personalities.
- Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise
- Rihanna, Beyonce, Cardi B
- Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Adam Driver
- Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Vladimir Putin
- Britney Spears, Madonna, Amy Schumer
- Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Billie Eilish
- Johnny Depp, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro
- Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez
- Mark Wahlberg, Tom Hardy, Ryan Gosling
- Lady Gaga, Jared Leto, Eva Mendes
- Steve Carell, Will Ferrell, Zach Galifianakis
20 question game for WhatsApp
The 20 question game is basically the reverse version of the game “Who am I?”. Instead of someone else making up a thing or person for you, you make up who or what you are yourself. The aim of the game is for your friends to guess who or what you are.
How do you play the 20 question game for Whatsapp?
One of you starts by thinking about who or what you want to be. Once the person has decided, the other people can start asking questions in the chat to find out who or what you are. However, only a total of 20 questions may be asked, which can be answered with yes or no. Whoever guessed who or what the person is first is next.
Be creative. In this game you can be anything you want.
The 21 questions game is a perfect game to get to know your friends better. You can play the game in a group or in pairs.
How to play 21 questions for WhatsApp?
As the title of the game suggests, you ask each other questions. Typically each person would be asked exactly 21 questions. In a larger group, however, that would be too tedious. That is why we recommend splitting the questions between the players, depending on how many people are playing. For example, if three people were playing, each player would get 7 questions.
The aim of the game is to get into conversation with your friends and to have interesting discussions.
21 questions - list for you and your friends
Here is a list of questions to ask your friends. The questions are perfect for deepening friendships and avoiding mundane small talk.
- If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?
- What's the worst lie you've ever told someone?
- What three words would you use to describe me?
- If you found a wallet with 500 euros in cash on the street, would you keep it?
- How old were you when you first masturbated?
- Do you believe in God or a higher power?
- What's a strange habit of yours?
- Which experience changed your life the most?
- What are three things you like about yourself?
- Do you believe in the saying “opposites attract”?
- How would you like to be remembered after your death?
- Which movie or song best describes your life?
- What is a total turn off for you?
- What would you prefer? Win a million euros or find true love?
- What would you like to change in your life?
- Which conflicts have you learned the most from in the past?
- Have you ever cried at a party?
- What's the worst joke you've ever heard?
- What was your favorite game when you were a kid?
- What's the most useless talent you have?
- Who is the messiest person you know?
- When was your last series marathon and which series was it?
- Which trend is really getting on your nerves?
- What are you doing to get rid of the hiccups?
- Where do you read the news?
- What's the most annoying noise there is?
- When was the last time you thought “I told you yes”?
- Which fashion trend do you find ugly to the grotto?
- What does a perfect weekend look like for you?
- What do you waste the most time on?
You can find more questions here: 👉 21 questions - The introductory game
Guess the Movie - Emoji Edition 🎥🍿
Forget the old school version of Charade, where you try to mime the film. In 2020, films will be described with emojis. The emoji game “Guess the Movie” is well suited for long bus rides, rainy afternoons or as a fun pastime in between.
How to play Guess the Movie Emoji Edition?
A person thinks of a film that they will try to depict using emojis. As soon as she has decided on a movie, she sends the emojis to the group. Then follows the guessing round, in which the other players have to find out which film it is. The person who first guessed the movie is next.
- 🧔🐻🍻 = Ted (2012)
- 👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗 = 27 Dresses (2008)
If you can't think of any more films, you can also select series or other topics.
This game is for all the typists and creative minds out there. At Story Time, you and your friends will invent a story in which you can let your imagination run wild.
How do you play Story Time?
One of you starts by writing an introductory sentence. Each person writes another sentence one after the other. You can keep writing until someone comes up with the final sentence. In the end, one of you can read the story aloud. Maybe this will lead to the next J.K. Rowling novel?
What do you meme?
Perhaps you have heard of the card game “What Do You Meme?” heard, and wondering how you can play a card game on WhatsApp. We have created our own variant of the game that you can play with your friends on WhatsApp.
The aim of the game is to create funny memes.
How do you play “What Do you Meme” for WhatsApp?
The game is funniest when played in a group. In our opinion, the perfect number of players is around four people. To play you need the “Giphy” app, which has tons of funny gifs.
Decide in advance how many rounds you want to play. Before you start playing, a judge will be selected for the first round. The judge chooses any gif for which the other players have to write a funny text. That means you have to create a meme from the gif.
The judge decides which meme was best. The winner gets one point. In the second round, another person is then a juror. Each player should have been a judge at least once.
At the end the points are added up. The one who has the most points at the end is the winner.
Complete the sentence
The game “complete the sentence” is self-explanatory. One of you writes an incomplete sentence in the chat and the other completes it. To make things a little more exciting, we're introducing a variant of the game that lets you find out how well your friends know you.
20 sentences that will put your friendship to the test
- My favorite food is ______.
- The name of my first love is ______.
- The most important thing in life for me is ______.
- My greatest wish is ______.
- I am afraid of ______.
- If I won the lottery, I would ______.
- One of my favorite films is ______.
- One of my favorite bands is ______.
- I like cats ______ as dogs.
- My perfect partner is ______.
- I would like to go to ______.
- ______ is on my bucket list.
- My favorite leisure activity is ______.
- Most of all I hate ______.
- I have never ______.
- My dream job is ______.
- I have siblings.
- My birthday is ______.
- A bit of mine is ______.
- ______ makes me laugh.
If you are a couple, you should definitely take a look at our list of WhatsApp games for couples: 👉 WhatsApp games for couples
You can find more WhatsApp challenges for lovers and friends here: 👉 Dirty challenges for WhatsApp
✍️ May 19, 2020
- Contoh code verifikasi whatsapp
- Howes Percival sales shop
- How do you say peel in French?
- What is Green Chemistry Introductory Worksheets
- What is Lil Terio and his fortune
- Came Rider Decade Cards How To Make
- What is a cognitive disorder that is not otherwise noted
- How Poovai Moorthy died of consumption
- How to convince on the phone
- When a girl says she admires you
- How to win the daily draw corner
- Bakchodi status for WhatsApp about love
- What caused the great Bantu migration
- How many weighs on a scale
- Who tried dr dre xxplosive guitar
- How to spell shindig definition
- How to Make Rice Flour Kolam Designs
- UFC 3 how to fix glitches
- How to clean 3ds Circle Pad Rubber
- What is Curry Blaetter in Tagalog
- How many yottabytes in a gigabyte
- How to reduce the size of the TIFF file
- Susmita chowdhury lanco infratech limited
- Icon 8 ball meaning whatsapp