Scottish 80s bands where are they now
We hear nothing less than a band that has never existed in this form in our latitudes (except for them)! Sad Neutrino Bitches are absolutely unique. Why? Mainly the lyrics are incredibly sarcastic, weird and dirty. So Highestvoiceonerarth sings with his crew about VW-Bus-Asis ("Willing to sleep in there and give birth to offspring"), philistines ("Eats pork during Ramadan - and your son is a police officer") or reduced funds ("For soccer tournaments in the sense of the Basic Law") ). But also notoriously thrifty tourists who like to go on a cost-neutral excursion to memorial sites at the weekend get an overdone: "Picnic at the execution site - excursion to the concentration camp"). Nothing for Korinthenkackers with a morally clean slate - but hectic, always with a wink and, in Dadaism, highly political.
The Sad Neutrino Bitches play a board that is influenced by bands like Oblivians, Zeke and Angry Samonas. Raw, based on 80s trash and garage punk, with American roots. It bangs at all ends. While "VW-Bus-Asis" is an exorbitantly orgasmic high-speed Rock'n'Roll whip with a fat hookline, "Medium shortened" is reminiscent of the good old NDW bands, whose names we have all long forgotten, well except for one or the other two. Singer Highestvoiceonearth is not called that for nothing. Everyone thinks he's a woman thanks to his champagne-glass-shattering voice. This gives the music its very own twist and the band is treated as "female fronted", although in fact only the voice breakage has failed to materialize.
The origins of SNB are of course not uninteresting in the times of "We want to finally understand the Ossi". In addition to bass Italian Bodo Barilla, the other two members grew up in the deepest eastern provinces of Vogtland and Northern Harz. Then they met during their training in Jena, Thuringia, where the band is based. And the question remains: How can such awesome punk shit arise in the Nazi-infested East ?! Without air from the outside, with all the contradictions and inconsistencies? The Sad Neutrino Bitches leave the answer open. And the band name? For free! That's what the three old punks gave themselves when they were in their early 20s. So in 1999. Something like that was still "cool". Now they would rather be called "Piss", "Dÿse" or "Fresse" - well, too late!
The record is a coproduction of the notorious labels Phantom & Spastic Fantastic. Artwork and layout by the dynamic duo Ricaletto & Fuzzgun. Daniel Husayn / North London Bomb Factory did the mastering.
- Bangaru thalli pathakam how to apply
- Jochen Duchow heard the guitar
- How to calculate jugs of whip
- How to liquefy hardened honey
- Young adults who refuse to work
- Menai marketplace massage everywhere
- Nan Comfort 1 sachet wholesale
- Colon Panama Wholesale Clothing
- Dr who clara and the tardis minisode
- S5520hc 3 beeps on the computer
- How to use a proxifier with steam
- What does a stable job mean
- Sankrail Howrah Food Park India
- How to install leaf spring wedge suspension
- When marnie there was subtitle
- My groin area hurts when I lie down
- Grit salt 25 kg is how many pounds
- Kerbal space program, how to transfer fuel
- What did Elena Cornaro Piscopia discover
- How to find airtel msisdn agent
- What is a flush-mounted photo book
- What does HPI mean in medical terms
- Edibee real fruit chips wholesale
- Film when worlds collide online in 2012