Vortex on Horse Neck Cocktail Story
The person responsible within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Danube Elbe Consulting
On the Heath 58
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact a supervisory authority with a complaint at any time, e.g. B. to the responsible supervisory authority of the federal state of your place of residence or to the authority responsible for us as the responsible body.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with addresses can be found at: here.
Collection of general information when you visit our website
Type and purpose of processing:
When you access our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information, information of a general nature is automatically recorded. This information (server log files) includes the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your IP address and the like.
In particular, they are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a problem-free connection to the website,
- Ensuring the smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
We do not use your data to draw conclusions about you personally. Information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website.
The recipients of the data may be technical service providers who act as processors for the operation and maintenance of our website.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of the survey. For the data used to provide the website, this is generally the case when the respective session has ended.
Provision mandatory or required:
The provision of the aforementioned personal data is neither legally nor contractually required. Without the IP address, however, the service and functionality of our website cannot be guaranteed. In addition, individual services may not be available or restricted. For this reason, no contradiction is possible.
Provision of chargeable services
Type and purpose of processing:
For the provision of chargeable services, we ask for additional data, such as payment details, in order to be able to carry out your order.
The processing of the data, which is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The recipients of the data may be processors.
We store this data in our systems until the statutory retention periods have expired. These are generally 6 or 10 years for reasons of proper bookkeeping and tax law requirements.
Provision required or required:
The provision of your personal data is voluntary. Without providing your personal data, we cannot grant you access to the content and services we offer.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) over HTTPS.
Changes to our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly:
The data protection declaration was created with the help of activeMind AG, the experts for external data protection officers (Version # 2019-04-10).
- Duck pie whole foods
- Weather forecast Bulhowal Hoshiarpur villages
- Who played young Sherlock BBC cast
- What do views on Datpiff mean
- Using Focus Peaking Pentax Waterproof
- Amor secreto angeles de charly descargar whatsapp
- What does Merp Urban Dictionary
- Howard Griffin TPG Australia
- Wholesale Sterling Silver California Jewelry
- When a girl says she admires you
- Como espiar talks de whatsapp online
- Drake, how about Zippyshare now
- Who are the bricklayers
- What is cross-offer in contract law
- Sony Vaio PCG 51512m Specifications Howard
- How to group phone numbers in Spanish
- How to care for wax apple fruit tree
- Who built Keshar Mahal
- Top 20 Bloody Mary mixes wholesale
- How to unstack data in Excel 2007
- How to Make Rice Flour Kolam Designs
- Egoism quotes in the night about which god
- What does Benti Boga mean
- How many calories in Ginos Pubwich