How big is the Ocado warehouse
Doing business properly with the house construction budget
For most people, a house is the biggest investment of their life. So that there is no nasty (financial) awakening after completion, precise construction and cost planning in advance is important. With our checklists we provide you with important clues so that your dream of owning your own home can come true.
Building a house is not a quick affair, but a project that requires careful planning. You can quickly lose track of things, because there is a lot to consider. In addition to the basic decisions about the property, type and size of building, construction method and efficiency class as well as the commissioning of the executors, the first and most important step is the actual cost management. Before you dive into the details, however, you should first clarify a few important questions:
THE FIRST STEPS
- What can I afford?
- What own funds do I have at my disposal?
- What are my monthly fixed costs?
- How much can I save by doing my own thing?
- What grants are there? Have I applied for this?
- Have I included all additional and ancillary costs such as property tax, commissions, permits, entries, etc.?
- What financing options are there? Do i know all
As the client, ongoing cost planning is essential throughout the entire construction project. This is the only way to maintain a precise overview of the financial situation. At the same time, however, you should also have a clear idea of the costs that can still arise. Depending on the construction phase, these costs can then usually be calculated more precisely and in more detail.
When planning costs, a basic distinction is made between the basic costs, the financing costs and the construction costs:
- Basic cost: These include the purchase price, the real estate transfer tax (3.5 percent of the purchase price), the land registry fee (1.1 percent of the purchase price), the judicial registration fee, the lawyer and notary fees, the costs of the notarial signature certification and, if applicable, broker fees. The development costs of the property can also be added. (Link to financing?)
- Financing costs: These include the loan agreement fee, the bank's processing fees and the cost of booking the mortgage.
- The construction costs: This is understood to mean all financial expenses that are incurred up to the completion of the home. I.e. the manufacturing and construction costs and the ancillary construction costs. The ancillary construction costs include the permit fees, acceptance fees, insurance and the fees of all parties involved.
Particularly when it comes to construction costs, very precise planning in advance is necessary. This is the only way to precisely calculate the costs. Use our building cost planner for this. This gives you a good overview right from the start. Anyone who already has a clear picture of their future dream home has a clear advantage. The following questions should be clarified:
No house without a plan
- How much space do i need? How many rooms do i need?
- How big is the family and how big do you want them to be?
- Which generations and at what age will live here?
- Solid, lightweight or wood construction?
- Builder's house or prefabricated house?
- Passive or low energy house?
- Am I planning a guest room or a hobby room?
- Bunk house or bungalow?
- Basement or not?
- Developed or expandable attic?
You can find even more information on the subject of construction costs in the article "Calculating construction costs with the construction cost planner"
Plan for the future
You should also plan ahead as much as possible about what may change in the next few years or decades. Think, for example, of retrofitting in the energy supply area, the subsequent installation of living space ventilation or even a lift when mobility decreases in old age. The floor plan of a house and the number and location of the rooms should be optimally tailored to your needs. Here, too, you should think about the future. A barrier-free design right from the start can be just as important as the flexibility of the rooms when visiting or adding a family. Plan alternative rooms, divisible or collapsible rooms, and if space does not allow it, design multifunctional rooms (e.g. guest room, home office and work space in one).
Beware of cost traps
Watch out for cost overruns, otherwise there may be an avalanche of additional costs in the end!
- Avoid construction stoppages
- Construction defects: a watchful eye is important!
- Healthy self-assessment regarding personal work
- Avoid expensive bad planning
- Winter construction is more costly
From the basic plan to the first draft
If you finally have a precise idea of what the future house should look like, a Foundation plan to be created. This should contain the outline of the property (insert link to property?) With the cardinal points. This is so important because the location and orientation have a decisive influence on future energy efficiency. This also contains information on how and where the individual rooms are arranged, the selection of building materials and a possible basement. A preliminary draft is then made from the information and coordinated with the building authorities. If there are no major points of criticism, the next step can be the Design plan to be created.
We plan your dream home
Every builder and renovator has their own idea of the dream home. That is why your personal construction manager will be happy to listen to all of your individual wishes and will do everything possible to fully implement them together with you. This is how your dream home becomes a reality.
Let your dream home come true virtually!
Our tip: Visit your dream home before it is built! With Lagerhaus you can enter your future house virtually as early as the planning phase. You can obtain precise information from your warehouse specialist advisor and on the website www.zukunft-bauen.at
The way to the building permit
The basic plan and the preliminary draft ultimately result in the Submission plan, which is handed over to the building authorities with the technical description and the construction site declaration. The plan is compared with the present development plan. A construction negotiation date is set; all parties involved (building owner, site manager, planner, road administration and neighbors) are invited. The construction project is compared with the applicable building regulations and any objections are recorded. The respective written complete building application must be submitted to the municipality. If all guidelines have been complied with, house builders will receive the long-awaited building permit a few weeks later.
Your warehouse will be happy to accompany you on the way to obtaining the building permit and, if you wish, to the finished house. The construction consultants in the warehouse have years of experience and are professionals in their field. Not only do you know how to best approach your project, you also have valuable expertise in all aspects of construction. We look forward to getting to know you and your construction project!
For a successful construction project, constructive, timely cooperation between all those involved is extremely important. For this you need a so-called construction schedule, which specifies in which order who works on the construction site and when. Such a construction schedule is extremely practical and will help you complete your home.
Your warehouse specialist in a warehouse near you is always at your side to help you with the construction of the house. We take care of:
- Determination and monitoring of production costs
- Creation of a schedule
- Qualified construction management on the construction site
- Coordination of the project
- Monitoring of all contracted services
- Guarantee of a proper final acceptance
It's even easier with the guidelines at www.zukunft-bauen.at. On this page you will find step by step instructions for building your house, as well as the right contact person.
In our article "Checklist - Planning and Financing for House Construction" you will find all the important points at a glance.
You might also be interested in
- How does the thermolipid stack taste
- How to calculate the amplitude of the sun
- What does First Jobber
- Cd exponentents 3p descargar whatsapp
- Way back when texts smooth criminal aliens
- Xentrace how to fundamentally
- Moudyam in astrology, what are the houses doing
- 56 mb correspond to how many gbs
- How to find ka from ch3cooh name
- Jual Denim 21oz is how many grams
- How to use fernox f5 cleaner
- What is BIOS in Computer PDF Files
- What is pco2 measured in degrees
- How did Lia Borak die badly
- Sandra Howard murder Ted Bundy
- How to play Sega Model 2 of Rome
- Reuzel Pomade Wholesale Boutique
- Howard Wolowitz mother subtitulada she elvis
- What does Ichiban Tomodachi mean
- Dr. referencing in the Simpsons
- What is Lindenberger Kaese
- How do you meet your mother
- What is Colocynthis 6x HPUS
- Tomtom mysports how to edit activities