Gunflint Lodge Walleye Chowder Recipe
The Walleye is a member of the perch family and the perch is without a doubt the sweetest tasting freshwater fish there is. This recipe is from an old fishing magazine I found years ago and is one of the best fish chowders I've ever eaten. If you love walleye you have to try it.
Serving Size: 1 (517) g
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat 237 g48%
Total Fat 26.4 g40%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49%
Cholesterol 49.1 mg 16%
Sodium 638.3 mg 26%
Total carbohydrates 45.5 g 15%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g 19%
Sugars 3.9 g15%
Protein 16.8 g 33%
- In a large saucepan, saute bacon until crisp.
- Remove, drain, crumble bacon.
- Set aside.
- Remove bacon fat from pan, leaving one tablespoon in pan.
- Add celery and onion to pan.
- Saute until tender.
- Sprinkle with flour, stirring constantly.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes, stock, wine and bay leaf.
- Simmer until potatoes are barely soft.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook until the walleye is just tender.
- Do not overcook.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top and serve.
- Neville Longbottom Harry Potter actor who has died
- Arowhon Pine Owners Insurance
- Episode where Maura and Frankie kiss
- How to open websites with cortana nfl
- Full body safety suit Hallelujah
- Eurodin 1 mg corresponds to how much mcg
- Is born whole milk ultra pasteurized pregnancy
- How to spot fake football cards
- Deactivate Honeywell whole house ventilation control
- Cloud nothing here and nowhere else 320kbps
- Fear 3 contractions how to get guns
- What is atomic theory of matter
- What does ut amem et foveam mean
- Atlas micologia descargar whatsapp
- What if God smoked cannabis tabs on guitar
- Summary by Isidore Okpewho the victims of murder
- No matter what the costs mean
- Mhfu how to get rathian thorn
- Hoya ylvis what is the fox doing
- Aqw what level is chaos alteon
- What does menostrogen injection doxycycline mean
- How do I find my Apn number
- Cid rains how to beat depression
- Jason Westfield How Witchcraft Works Wiki