Powerdns geo backend howto
An experimental GeoDNS implementation in node for PowerDNS, using the Remote backend and a unix socket.
- PowerDNS 3.2 or newer with the Remote and MySQL backends
- node.js (Possibly 0.10, but I use 0.12)
- A system which supports Unix sockets
- A Maxmind GeoIP City Database (free or paid, The easiest place to put this is in ./geoip, as the default points to geoip / GeoIP2-City.mmdb)
- Install PowerDNS, MySQL, and the required backends
- Install node and get a copy of this program, using npm install to install the dependencies (git clone works well for this)
- Start the process, optionally using Supervisor.
- Restart PowerDNS and run a dig command targeting your server to see if it works.
- Create a record in SQL, see the section below for record formats.
- Where's Brian Wilson from the fox
- Decline for which remix dj vinit
- What does the esquina mean to me
- Dear Mary, how are you
- Wholesale truck loads remaining stock
- Tim whatley jude jokes racist
- How to Make an RF Radiation Detector
- How can I measure 20 meters
- How to fix magnepan speakers mmg
- How old is dr. Ben Saunders
- 5 feet how many cm
- How to register online for free with illuminati
- How to change the inversion on bf4 jets
- How to remove the 4-zone indexing valve
- Vaccinations for whole dog journals for Thailand
- When does the application for an Agbami scholarship end?
- What does acp stand for in the financial sector?
- How many fountains are there in Camelot Castle
- Which chapter are Mao and Hiro Kuesse doing
- MySQL, how to reinstall root login
- What if everyone knew your name as a PDF
- Wolves howling at the moon quote mightily
- How To Apply Pancake Makeup In Urdu
- Amt102 incremental encoder how it works