How to write an underscore on the Japanese keyboard
Japanese keyboard: Key layout in Windows 10 - that's how it works
Anyone who deals with the Japanese language has probably wondered how to use Japanese characters with a German keyboard in Windows 10. We'll show you how to install the Japanese keyboard.
Many countries have their own key layout. Often there are even additional characters on the keyboard. If you want to write Japanese characters with a German keyboard, you have to install a language pack and activate a special key layout.
How to install the Japanese keyboard in Windows 10:
To write Japanese on a German keyboard, you have to add another language. Simply proceed as follows:
- Opens the "Settings“By pressing the Windows key + I or clicking the little gear in the start menu.
- Select the menu item "Time and language“.
- Click in the side menu on "Region and Language“.
- Press "add language"And enter in the next window"Japanese" a.
- Adds the language "Japanese“With one click.
The Japanese language and input method is now installed and ready to use.
Switch to Japanese key layout:
The current keyboard language is now displayed in the system tray to the left of the clock.
Before you change the language, it's best to place the mouse pointer in the window in which you want to write.
- Press Shift + Alt to switch to the Japanese keyboard.
- Right-click on the "A" symbol in the system tray and select the input method "Hiragana“.
- Now you can write Japanese words by using the normal letters on the keyboard and then confirming with the Enter key.
- As you write, a window opens that recognizes your words and makes further suggestions. With the tabulator key you can choose between the words before you finally confirm with the enter key.
Write the words with the Latin letters on the keyboard as they are normally transcribed. For example: “omedetou” for “congratulations!” In addition to words like kawaii, you can also create various Japanese smileys and send them to friends.
Japanese keyboard online:
If you just want to try out a bit and don't necessarily need another input method, you can also use an online keyboard. In the input field on Cengolio you can enter words and convert them into characters without an installation.
Do you have more than one language installed? What languages do you use? How often do you change the input methods on your keyboard? Let us know in the comments.
You don't want to miss any news about technology, games and pop culture? No current tests and guides? Then follow us on Facebook (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games) or Twitter (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games).
- Butterfly Pattern Chest Roentgen Whooping Cough
- How to authenticate celine nano
- How to access wolf cms admin
- Lucy Lius dresses elementally what happened
- When was Scott and Brennan Olson born
- What is Yin Diao Gong
- What does nv-add
- What does the last name Dominguez mean
- Dungeon Defenders 2 how to evolve pets
- How to Hard Reset Sony Ericsson J105i
- Libimobiledevice used to prime the face
- Next, whatever you want lyrics
- 1 megaton is like many kilotons of Nagasaki
- How to host a dessert tasting
- Removing and replacing golf grips
- How to Make Rice Flour Kolam Designs
- Jumma Mubarak Wallpaper for WhatsApp Tumblr
- What do 340cc breast implants look like
- Aziz Ansari Howard Heck interview
- How to do a kankara sanshin
- Dr. Phil explodes when you shoot
- WhatsApp Numeros de Contatos Imediatos
- Change WhatsApp Group Name Virus
- Who leonard on american restoration tv