How to open a defiant bolt lock
Open the lock without a key - this simple trick works
If you can't find the key to your padlock, you'll have to open it without a key. How you can do it with a simple trick and what you need for it, you will find out in this home article.
Open the lock without a key - that's what you need
You can use these aids and tools to make your own lock opener:
- You need a clean tin lid, sharp household scissors and combination pliers.
- If you can't get the opener bent with your hand, use a vice or screw clamp. You can clamp the sheet metal well into this and then bend it to fit.
Open the lock without a key - establish the opener
As soon as you have all the tools and materials ready, you can make the opener. Here's the best way to do it:
- First, use the scissors to cut a square piece out of the lid. The side length should be around four to six centimeters. It is best to cut the piece out of the middle part, then you have a flat piece without indentations. Note: if it is a small padlock, you need to adjust the size of the piece accordingly.
- Now cut out a T-shape from this piece. The middle part of the piece should be about an inch. The top part should be about two centimeters thick.
- Once you've cut out a tee cut off the bottom two corners of the shape, this will make it easier for you to put the opener into the lock later. Depending on the width of the opening, you may have to cut the middle piece a little more pointed.
- Now take the combination pliers and shape a slightly hollow shape out of the T. To do this, place the pliers on the two longer ends and bend them upwards a little. You should shape your opener so round that it can later be placed on the side of the round shackle of the lock.
- Then bend the two outer surfaces completely inwards and shape them also round. You now have the shape of a square. The two indented side surfaces later serve as a starting point for the combination pliers.
Open the lock without a key - that's how it works
Now that you have established the opener, you can open your lock. How to do it and what you have to pay attention to, read the following:
- First you need to find out which side the latch of the lock is on. This is used to secure the lock, the other side can only be rotated and cannot be opened. The side on which the lock is engaged usually has a slightly larger opening.
- Now place your opener with the bay facing inside on the inside of the lock shackle. The pointed side must point in the direction of the lock opening.
- As soon as you have put the opener in position, take the combination pliers and press it down into the lock. The first piece will be easier. As soon as you hit the catch, you need to increase the pressure. Press the opener against the catch until the lock is open.
- Note: Make sure that you always hold the lock securely in your hand. Otherwise you could slip and injure yourself in the process. If the lock is on an object, you must turn it so that you can easily open it using the method mentioned.
A frozen bike lock is often a big problem, especially in the coming winter. Therefore, in the next at-home article, you will find out what helps if your bike lock is frozen.
- How do consistent strangers differ from friends?
- Mg oh 2 how many atoms
- What is called spelled grain in Hindi
- How to use epsa hair color cream
- 3 proteins correspond to how many grams
- Visions Screenplay Competition Danny Howell
- What is non-reductionism
- Instructions on how to tie the Kincho hot pillow
- How many ounces in a quarter key
- How many carbohydrates are in 100 g of strawberries
- But use of commas with
- Sleeping dogs how to win every cockfight
- How to cook bacon joint with a light back
- Fohow sanbao oral liquid atsiliepimai
- Fireflies capitals what happened to the earth
- When I speak your name Spanish lyrics
- Who makes Rustie dolls 42
- Js what is a sealing weld
- 00 focus clutch pedal adjustment like
- How to make chain lanterns in terrariums
- How old is Martha Sugalski
- How to make black grouse
- Osam dp for WhatsApp at the latest
- What is Ptn Food iv