What does constitutionally bound meaning mean
Constitutional Law (German)
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Constitutional | right, Plural: Constitution | Rights
- IPA: [fɛɐ̯ˈfasʊŋsˌʁɛçt]
- 1) Law, political science, no plural: sub-science that deals with the legal foundations of states
- 2) legal norm contained in the constitution (of a state); Constitutional right
- Determinative compound from nouns Constitution and Law with the joint element-s
- 1) State doctrine, constitutional law
- 2) fundamental right
- 1) Law, Science
- 2) a right, legal norm
- 1) "Primarily in the countries of the German legal circle, a distinction is made between constitutional law in general and constitutional law in particular".
- 1) A friend of mine who is studying law has to be Constitutional law learn.
- 2) Constitutional rights in Germany include freedom of expression, the right to assemble and freedom of speech.
- Constitutional lawyer, constitutional
- Nominative: singular Constitutional law; Plural Constitutional rights
- Genitive: singular Constitutional law; Plural Constitutional rights
- Dative: singular Constitutional law; Plural Constitutional rights
- Accusative: singular Constitutional law; Plural Constitutional rights
- English: 1) constitutional law; 2) constitutional right
- Georgian: 1) საკონსტიტუციო სამართალი (sak'onst'it'utsio samartali)
- Greek (new): συνταγματικός (syntagmatikó díkeo)
- Romanian: 1) rotates constituțional (neuter)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Tesla boss Elon Musk does not back down in the conflict with the Securities and Exchange Commission, on the contrary: The militant billionaire attacks the SEC again and invokes his Constitutional law on freedom of speech.“
Automobile Week, March 12, 2019
„The German expert for Turkish Constitutional law Christian Rumpf says a federal structure in Turkey is also associated with risks. The example in Catalonia has already shown that.“
German Economic News, December 15, 2018
„The Minister justified the resignation with the Constitutional law the President to appoint the Minister of Defense.“
Ukraine Journal, May 20, 2019
„In his response, the Tesla boss accused the stock exchange regulator, among other things, of wanting to be Constitutional law restrict to freedom of speech.“
Krone.at, March 12, 2019
„The Federal Labor Court has decided that these questions in connection with convention and Constitutional law must be clarified by the Court of Justice of the European Union and therefore asked for a preliminary ruling.“
Gratis-urteile.de, January 30, 2019
„According to the BR director you should Constitutional law respect in the contribution debate.“
Day 24, May 19, 2020
„The judge is of the opinion that the ban would deprive users of an important platform for communication and thus that Constitutional law freedom of speech was violated.“
stern.de, September 21, 2020
„She is of the opinion that the ban would deprive users of an important platform for communication and thus that Constitutional law freedom of speech was violated.“
GMX, September 21, 2020
„But a weighty reason could oppose the corona bonds, namely: The bonds could against Constitutional law and violate European law.“
Epoch Times, April 11, 2020
„The book author and Harvard professor for Constitutional law Laurence Tribe sees impeachment as the last resort out of a crisis, as an alternative to assassination or a coup d'état.“
NZZ, November 07, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "constitutional law":
Law: ... right of subordination, collective bargaining law, copyright law, association law, procedural law, constitutional law, proportional representation, traffic law, publishing law, property law ...
Self-dissolution right: ... plural: self | to | solution | right Word meaning / definition: 1) State law, constitutional law: the right of a parliament to dissolve itself by its own resolution in order to ...
Bundestag electoral law: Origin of the term: composed of the Bundestag and the right to vote. Superordinate terms: election, Bundestag, state law, constitutional law, democracy. Translations Swedish: 1) rösträtt till förbundsdagen
Constitution: ... constitutional action, constitutional, constitutional, constitutional order, constitutional law, constitutional, constitutional judge, constitutional protection, constitutional protector ...
Oath of office: Oath of service Generic terms: oath, state law, constitutional law Examples of use: 1) If someone is appointed minister, he must take an oath of office
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Constitutional law" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (17.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Verfassungsrecht/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “constitutional law” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Constitutional rights (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Dative Singular: Constitutional Law Hyphenation: ...
Constitutional rights (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Verfass | sungs | right | pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
Constitutional law (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Constitutional Law Hyphenation: Constitution |
Constitutional law (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Constitutional Law Hyphenation: Ver | fas | sungs | right ...
Constitutional judge (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular constitutional judge; Majority of constitutional judges ...
Constitutional judge (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular constitutional judge; Plural ...
Constitutional judges (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Verfass | sungs | correct | te | rin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
Constitutional judges (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Verfass | sungs | rich | tern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Constitutional judge (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Verfass | sungs | rich | ters Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
defense of Constitution (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Verfassungsschutz; Plural - genitive: singular ...
- What does Merp Urban Dictionary
- Ffarr how to use Dreadwyrm Trance
- Fink problems what you are in auto-tuning
- How to Speed Up Mozilla Web Browsers
- Tucows whois looking for owner
- What is the pH of almond milk
- Leadernet Pharmacy Network, how many members
- Shaheedan Chowk Kandahar attack
- How to pronounce jacques ranciere
- Where do semelia seeds come from
- What does takito mean in Japanese
- What happened to Jinbop in real life
- The moffatts where are they now
- Whining noise when accelerating the Honda Odyssey
- What does pknt wine stand for?
- Clothes hangers wholesale Malaysia
- Riker wholeheartedly agree
- Wholesale laser printers for sale
- What is a legal entity Godaddy Webmail
- But use of commas with
- What does Yltm mean on a ring
- Linda lusardi how old is shelley
- Doctor who 6x11 sub ita torrent
- How much does a Bladium membership cost
- Brevan Howard Asset Management Glass Door Jobs
- Ella mois who is she
- Where to get tight and bright clothes
- How to bypass a clogged catalytic converter
- What life insurance companies are testing for
- Donna howard adva optical networking
- Obscene family 2015 cast of when calls
- How much does Starbucks Coffee Traveler Box cost
- Howard Griffin TPG Australia
- What is saw palmetto called in Marathi