What the hell do kettlebells do
Kettlebell Training - Effective all-round training
Improve strength, endurance and coordination with just one training device?
Kettlebell training make it possible! The fitness trend has long since arrived in German fitness studios and for many people it is impossible to imagine the workout routine without the small training devices.
You can find out here how you can improve your fitness with highly effective kettlebell training and set optimal stimuli to build muscle.
- Kettlebell training is straightforward - The whole body can be effectively trained with just one training device. It doesn't matter whether at home or in the studio.
- Kettlebell training closes training gaps - The kettlebell workout improves both strength and endurance in equal measure.
- Kettlebell training shapes the whole body- When training with kettlebells, large muscle groups such as legs, buttocks, torso and shoulders are particularly targeted. This makes it easy to train the whole body particularly effectively.
Where does kettlebell training come from?
The kettlebell, too, in part Kettlebell or round weight called, is becoming more and more popular, but is still not a fad.
Although its exact origin is not entirely clear, the kettlebell just came out in Russia as a training device in use before it became known in Germany in the 19th century.
Sometimes also as Military training device in use, but its breakthrough as a studio or home training device was still a long time coming. The practical training device only achieved worldwide fame when, from around 2010 onwards, more and more athletes opted for CrossFit training methods enthusiastic, where kettlebells are used again and again.
Since then, the “cannonball with handle” has enjoyed great popularity wherever strength and endurance are equally important.
By the way: Since the kettlebell was primarily used in Russia and the Soviet Union before it became known in Germany and especially in the USA, its weight was originally always given in Russian puds.
Usually kettlebells were available in:
- 1 pud (16 kg)
- 1.5 poods (24 kg) and
- 2 poods (32 kg).
Today the training device is available from around 4 kg.
How does kettlebell training work?
Dynamic training with the kettlebell
The decisive difference in kettlebell training is that the training device is usually moved dynamically and with swing. Centrifugal forces are used here, which occur, for example, when swinging the kettlebell and support the training.
With the kettlebell, the ball weight with handle, you can in principle do all exercises that you can do with Dumbbells or barbells can be executed. This results in a particularly wide range of exercises with the kettlebell.
Of course, kettlebell training can do even more. After all, this is not just about that usual dumbbell training to be performed with another exercise device.
This dynamic way of training makes it possible to train with weight, demanding Cardiovascular workout as well as the training of the coordination connect to. This is particularly effective when the kettlebell training is performed as a Circuit training is built.
The kettlebell workout then consists of:
- 4 to 6 different exercises that are completed one after the other
- A break of about 2 to 3 minutes after each exercise circle
- A training duration of around 20 minutes in which as many circles as possible are completed
Kettlebell Training: The Benefits
As already seen, the kettlebell is usually trained dynamically, i.e. quickly and with momentum. In this way, the training differs significantly from the usual dumbbell training, in which the training device is lifted or pressed, but not swung.
Already during the kettlebell training you burn a lot of energy and your metabolism runs at full speed. But even after training, energy has to be expended in order to "slow down" breathing, heart rate and metabolism and to regenerate your muscles. The more intense your training effort, the longer it takes to restore the "normal state" and the longer you burn even more energy after training - this effect is particularly pronounced in kettlebell training.
More repetitions, more training stimuli
The dynamic sequence of movements in kettlebell training also allows for a high number of repetitions less time on it - in this way it is possible to manage more repetitions in a 20-minute training session than would be possible with "normal" dumbbell training and a comparable exercise.
Lots of muscle groups, lots of stamina
Unlike other forms of training, kettlebell training creates muscle groups not isolated trained. When swinging, lifting or other kettlebell exercises, leg and trunk muscles are mostly addressed alongside other muscle groups - this is how the training continues extensive stimuli and trains coordination.
More fat loss
After just a few minutes of kettlebell training, you will notice that your circulatory system in full swing runs and you work up a sweat. In this way you not only burn a lot of energy during training, but also benefit from the afterburn effect.
Efficient and practical: You can also do your kettlebell training at home without any problems - after all, you only need a single training device.
In addition, you save a lot of time for your endurance training with the training method. Finally, a study by the American Council of Excercise shows that with 20 minutes of kettlebell training you burn as much energy as if you had run at a speed of 3:45 min / km for the same period of time.
That would mean that you would have covered 5,300 meters in 20 minutes.
Who is kettlebell training suitable for?
In principle, training with the kettlebell is suitable for everyonewho wants to be more enduring, stronger and generally fit. Can also be done through kettlebell training Strength and endurance training connect optimally with each other.
Although kettlebell training is even used in military training as a form of strength training in some countries, it is by no means only aimed at "tough guys". After all, benefit too Women from the fact that many exercises with the kettlebell, especially the "female problem areas" Stomach, thighs and buttocks address, strengthen and train them intensively.
Find the right kettlebell
Before you can start training, you must of course find the right kettlebell or the right weight. Since various exercises are carried out with just one training device during kettlebell training, this is not that easy, especially for beginners.
In general, it can be said that a weight is suitable for the kettlebell swing when it is used 10 to 20 repetitions clean be mastered. However, since it is not practical, at least for training at home, to buy a different kettlebell for every exercise, the easiest way to choose your weight is to orient yourself to your own fitness level.
The following weights are usually particularly suitable, depending on the fitness level:
- For untrained, male beginners: 8 to 12 kg
- For untrained, female sport beginners: 4 to 8 kg
- Advanced and advanced men: 20 to 32 kg
- Advanced and advanced women: 14 to 20 kg
With kettlebells in these weight ranges, a particularly large number of exercises can usually be mastered well.
The kettlebell training plan
In order to train muscles, endurance and coordination equally, it is advisable to design the kettlebell training as a circuit training.
Every single exercise not only trains the muscles, but also the No breaks between the exercises the metabolism also got going.
Our kettlebell training is about that
- All 5 exercises completed one after the other without a break,
- Take a 2 to 3 minute break after a circle,
- Completed as many circles as possible within 20 minutes.
Based on your personal training level, you should choose a kettlebell weight with which 12 clean repetitions of each exercise can be executed.
Each kettlebell circle consists of:
Of course, the kettlebell circle can also be supplemented with other exercises. However, a total of 4 to 6 exercises and a total training time of 20 minutes sufficient to achieve an effective full body workout.
Kettlebell training: the right nutrition
If you want to achieve optimal fat burning and weight loss success with kettlebell training, you have to make sure, as always, to burn more calories than you have consumed. This Energy deficit can be produced either by lowering the calorie intake or by increasing the caloric requirement through intensive training.
In addition, muscle building and muscle regeneration after training can be achieved through sufficient intake of high protein foods or a powdered dietary supplement.
- Just start training at home?
Training with kettlebells is great for also at home to carry out effective full-body and endurance training. However, if you are inexperienced in using the training device, you should first have an experienced trainer show you the lively kettlebell exercises. Otherwise this is Risk of injury just too big.
- Adhere to sufficient regeneration times! Kettlebell training is not just endurance training, it also challenges the muscles. After a kettlebell session, the muscles should have around 48 hours to regenerate. Anyone who starts here over-motivated or who would like to use kettlebell training as a cardio replacement between other strength training units risks overtraining and thus even training setbacks.
The MeineFitness team uses it to train at home
|For the price conscious||For perfectionists|
|Kettle Bell iron with neoprene surface 2-20 KG||Competition professional kettlebells 8-32 KG|
|Also smaller weights||Same size for all weights|
|Made of iron||From steel|
|Learn more||Learn more|
- Nh welfare fraud first offense - what happens
- What is planned for delivery as agreed
- How many times can you bleach your face
- How much aroma during the cycle
- How to implement the delete button in Android
- Korean actress born in 1996 which generation
- Eigenfunctions are orthogonal if
- Janette ikz swears the whole truth
- How does sodium bisulfite remove bromine
- Account cleanup means what
- What happens in the early prophase 1
- How to remove Super Anti-Spyware
- What does Phialas Irish
- Where do semelia seeds come from
- What is Poulette Sauce
- What is attempt 2923 02 Orcn
- Liquid transposer ftb where my refund
- How to install the ls1 crankshaft plug
- Gray screen when MacBook Pro starts
- How to do parkour wall flip file
- How to find an anti-derivative against natural wood
- How to celebrate my 30th birthday pregnant
- Digimon world 4 how to beat lucemon
- Where are Tootie's roller skates