How to marry lisette in skyrim pc
Getting married (Skyrim)
- See also: getting married
The opportunity to Marry was in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim newly introduced.
After the player has received the amulet from Mara and has been instructed by Maramal, one has the option of entering into a marriage with an NPC who is a potential spouse. The gender of the NPC does not matter. It is not possible to marry a Khajiit, Bosmer, Male Redguard, or Male Altmer without console commands. Also, you can only remarry using console commands.
In order to unlock the option of marriage, however, a certain quest must first be completed for most characters.
Regardless of whether the partner is a merchant or not, it is possible to buy and sell items from him or her. It is also possible to collect a daily amount of gold from the partner's possible income. Every 24 hours you can ask your partner how his / her business is going to get a share of 100 to obtain. If the share is not collected daily, the sum will be added up to the day of collection.
the marriage proposal
In order to propose marriage, the player must wear an amulet from Mara so that the potential spouses can see that the player is still single.
The amulet can be obtained as follows:
If you have not received the amulet from Maramal, you still have to talk to him about the wedding customs in Skyrim before the corresponding options for discussion with potential marriage candidates appear. These conversation options are then activated for certain people if you wear the amulet and have already completed a task or quest for that person. One can then communicate one's desire to marry the appropriate character. As soon as this is done, you can speak to Maramal again in the temple of Mara about the date of the desired wedding.
The wedding ceremony
It will then take approximately 24 hours for the ceremony to begin. Maramal advises that the time span for the ceremony must be between sunrise and sunset, but it can be held at any time of the day. During the ceremony, the player has one last chance to cancel the wedding before proceeding with the ceremony.
People for whom the player has already completed one or more quests can appear as guests at the ceremony.
If the player misses the wedding ceremony, he / she still has the chance to approach the intended partner one more time and ask for another chance. Maramal will then agree to hold another ceremony the next day.
Everyday life in marriage
- After the wedding, the partner will ask where you want to live. You get the chance to move in either in the partner's house or in a house of the player together, if he owns one.
- The behavior of the new significant other now changes compared to their pre-marriage life. The tone of voice and the general behavior change, often addressing you as “love” or “sweetheart”. However, if you marry one of your Huscarles, he / she will continue to address you as Thane in the command conversation menu.
- When the new life partner has to move to another city to live with you in the same house, there may be times when he / she wants to become a trader to keep them busy while you are on adventure travel.
- If you want to send the partner to another place of residence (either to another property of the player or the partner's original home), you can do this at any time using a dialogue option.
- Once a day you can ask your partner to cook something for you. He / she will then prepare a home-cooked meal, which increases the regeneration of magic, health and stamina.
- If the player stays in the house with his / her partner, the player will receive a temporary bonus, Lovers' Comfort, which will improve skills 15 percent faster for eight hours. However, this bonus cannot be obtained if the Love Stone is activated or if the blood ritual has been performed to become a werewolf.
Since partners act as dealers, you can buy and sell items from them. However, if asked to follow one, they will only sell the player items from their inventory until they part ways. They only act as dealers in the common home, which means, for example, no items can be sold to them in dungeons or while traveling in order to reduce the load.
|Aela the huntress||North||Companion||Jorrvaskr, Whiterun||Completing the Companions storyline with the quest In honor of the dead.|
|Aeri||North||Lumberjack||Angas Mill, Principality of Pale||Chop firewood for them.|
|To whom||Redguard||priestess||Temple of Dibella, Markarth||Completion of the temple quest The heart of Dibella.|
|Avrusa Sarethi||Dunmerin||Alchemist||Sarethihof, Principality of Rift||Complete quests for her or help out on her farm.|
|Borgakh the Steel||Orsimer||Warrior||Mor Khazgur, Principality of Reach||Pay her trousseau or convince her to leave home.|
|Camilla Valerius||Imperial||Trader||River forest||Completion of the quest The golden claw or the quest A love triangle.|
|Dravynea||Dunmerin||magician||Kyneshain||Bring her frost salts.|
|Ghorza gra-Bagol||Orsimer||Blacksmith||Markarth||Bring her the bookThe last scabbard from Akrash.|
|Gilfre||Imperial||Lumberjack||Mixed water mill||Chop firewood for them.|
|Grelka||North||Trader||Market Place, Rifton||Invest in their booth.|
|HilundDR||North||-||Outside the Mead Hall in Thirsk, Solstheim||Bring her 50 Riekling Spears.|
|Iona||North||Huscarl||Honigheim, Rifton||Thane from Rift|
|Jenassa||Dunmer||Mercenary||Drunk Hunter, Whiterun||Pay their wages (500 ).|
|Jordis the Sword Maiden||North||Huscarl||Good pride tip, loneliness||Thane of Haafingar|
|Lydia||North||Huscarl||Kite festivals or Brisenheim, Whiterun||Thane of Whiterun|
|Mjoll the lioness||North||Adventurer||Marketplace or Bee Sting, Rifton||Find Sinister Blade.|
|MorwenDR||North||-||Skaal village, Solstheim||Free her and deliver her mother's amulet to Runil in the quest Morwen's request.|
|Muiri||Breton||Alchemist||Witch healing, Markarth||Kill Alain Dufont for her in the quest Sorrowful awakening of the Dark Brotherhood.|
|Njada stone arm||North||Companion||Jorrvaskr, Whiterun||Completing the Companions storyline with the quest In honor of the dead.|
|Orla||North||priestess||Temple of Dibella, Markarth||Completion of the temple quest The heart of Dibella.|
|RayyaHF||Redguard||Huscarl||Haus Seeblick, Principality of Falkenring||Thane von Falkenring|
|Ria||Imperial||Companion||Jorrvaskr, Whiterun||Completing the Companions storyline with the quest In honor of the dead.|
|Senna||Imperial||priestess||Temple of Dibella, Markarth||Completion of the temple quest The heart of Dibella.|
|Shahvee||Argonian||Fisherwoman||Argonian quarters, Windhelm: port||Bring her Shahvees amulet from Zenithar.|
|Sylgja||North||Mine worker||Shors stone||Take the letters to her father.|
|Taarie||Altmer||Trader||Shiny robes, loneliness||Show her clothes to Jarl Elisif.|
|Temba long-arm||North||Lumberjack||Ivar instead||Bring her ten bear pelts.|
|Uthgerd the indomitable||North||Warrior||Flagged mare, Whiterun||Win the fight.|
|Viola Giordano||Imperial||pensioner||House candlelight or on the streets of Windhelm||Completion of the quest Blood on the ice.|
|Ysolda||North||Trader||Market Square or Ysolda's House, Whiterun||Bring her a mammoth tusk.|
|Ainethach||Breton||Mine owner||Karthwasten||Help him with the mercenaries in his mine.|
|Argis the bulwark||North||Huscarl||Vlindrel Hall, Markarth||Thane from Reach|
|Angrenor once-honored||North||beggar||Wind helmet||Give him a Septim.|
|Athis||Dunmer||warrior||Jorrvaskr, Whiterun||Completing the Companions storyline with the quest In honor of the dead.|
|Balimund||North||Blacksmith||Scorched hammer, Rifton||Bring him ten fire salts for his forge.|
|Belrand||North||mercenary||Winking Skeever, loneliness||Pay his wages (500 ).|
|Benor||North||warrior||Morthal||Win the brawl against him.|
|Calder||North||Huscarl||Hjerim, wind helmet||Thane from Ostmarsch|
|Cosnach||Breton||carrier||Silver Blood Inn, Markarth||Win the brawl against him.|
|Derkeethus||Argonians||Fisherman||Dark water pass, later dark water crossing||Rescue him from Darkwater Pass.|
|Explore-Many-Swamps||Argonians||Fisherman||Argonian quarters, Windhelm: port||Talk to Torbjorn Butter-Shield about the dockworkers.|
|Erik||North||Farmer / mercenary||To Frostfrucht, Rorikstatt||Convince his father to make him an adventurer.|
|Farkas||North||warrior||Jorrvaskr, Whiterun||Completing the Companions storyline with the quest In honor of the dead.|
|Filnjar||North||Blacksmith||Shors stone||Clear the red-bellied mine from the frostbite spiders.|
|Gat gro-Shargakh||Orsimer||miners||Kolskeggr mine||Clear the Kolskeggr Mine of the Forsworn.|
|Ghorbash the iron hand||Orsimer||warrior||Dushnikh Yal||Convince him to leave the fortress.|
|Halbarn iron furDR||North||Blacksmith||Bujold's Refuge, Solstheim||Bring him ten stalhrim and 15 ebony bars.|
|Marcurio||Imperial||magician||Bee sting, Rifton||Pay his wages (500 ).|
|Moth gro-Bagol||Orsimer||Blacksmith||Unterstein Fortress, Markarth||Bring him a daedra heart.|
|Octieve San||Breton||beggar||lonliness||Help him pay off his debt.|
|Omluag||Breton||Blacksmith / caster||Markarth||Persuade Mulush gro-Shugurz to treat the workers better.|
|Odfel||North||miners||Shors stone||Clear the red-bellied mine from the frostbite spiders.|
|Onmund||North||college student||Academy of Winter Festivals, |
|Join the Winterhold Academy and complete Onmund's quest.|
|Pavo Attius||Imperial||miners||Sleggwart mine||Clear the Kolskeggr Mine of the Forsworn.|
|Perth||Breton||miners||Soljund's pit||Clear Soljund's pit of the draugr.|
|Quintus Navale||Imperial||Alchemist||The white bottle, wind helmet||Completion of the quest The white vial.|
|Revyn Sadri||Dunmer||Dealers||Sadris second hand goods, wind helmet||Theft of Viola's gold ring|
|Roggi Shaggy Beard||North||miners||Steam fire mine, Kyneshain||Find his family shield.|
|Romlyn Dreth||Dunmer||Brewers, smugglers||Black Thorn Brewery, Bee Sting, or Romlyn Dreth's House, Rifton||Bring his stolen barrel to Windhelm.|
|Sondas Drenim||Dunmer||miners||Dark water crossing||Sell him ore.|
|Sorex Vinius||Imperial||barkeeper||Winking Skeever, loneliness||Bring his wine to the Blue Palace.|
|Stenvar||North||mercenary||House candlelight, wind helmet||Pay his wages (500 ).|
|Torvar||North||warrior||Jorrvaskr, Whiterun||Completing the Companions storyline with the quest In honor of the dead.|
|Vilkas||North||warrior||Jorrvaskr, Whiterun||Completing the Companions storyline with the quest In honor of the dead.|
|Forestay||North||mercenary||Silver Blood Inn, Markarth||Pay his wages (500 ).|
|Wilhelm||North||Tavern keeper||Vilemyr Inn, Ivarstatt||Explore the Fire Veil Hill and bring him the diary.|
Divorce in Skyrim
Divorce in Skyrim is possible through the following console commands (PC version):
It is possible to script the divorce.
- First a new text document is created on the desktop under the name "". Then the text document is opened and the commands are entered there.
- The text document is now saved on the desktop, but under the file type "Batch File".
- A batch and a text file called "bat divorce" will appear on the desktop. These two files must be copied to the Skyrim root directory. The root directory is located at
- Now the game will open. Enter "" in the console. The divorce was successful if no error messages are displayed.
- Robin Nomik Matt How did she die
- Who will tell my brother pdf Schoepfer
- Howard Dickenman and Addison Refuses
- Haddaway what is love extends Zippy's Hawaii
- What is So's barn Zamora
- Cd exponentents 3p descargar whatsapp
- Antihypertensive therapy for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy which part
- Wholesale of occult ritual robes
- Who invented the typewriter qwert yuiop typewriter
- What happened to Andrew Icky Rosborough
- Where are golf campers turned into houses?
- Massimo 500 does not start when it is cold
- Who was Bajirao Wikipedia France
- Use of httpservletrequest get body
- How to conjure up Drevi's fate
- Where defined in math
- How to make binabad na bangus steak
- Suggest where you live sense
- Bhorai poem summary where the mind is
- Perera elsewhere lightbulb texts
- What happened to K104 Tomorrow Team Dallas
- What does dominic mean in other languages
- Online quiz system in which students register
- Roger Lowenstein, When Genius Failed Epub Torrent
- What does deck mounted faucet mean
- How to lighten weed smoker lips
- Cro whatever texts text message
- What does Assiduity Non Desidia, Joe mean
- Billy Howard about East Realty Machias
- How to make whipped cream emborg
- Jack Howk Sanitary Reviews
- Heritage School Howrah admission form