Mimix broadband distributor wholesale
Mimix Broadband, Inc. was founded for the design, development, and marketing of MMICs in Feb 2000. Mimix has offices in Houston, Sydney, Belfast, and Hsinchu, and offers a unique combination of semiconductor design expertise and communications systems background to develop state -of-the-art RF, microwave and millimeter-wave semiconductors. Mimix supplies high-performance gallium arsenide (GaAs) semiconductors from DC to 50 GHz for RF, microwave and millimeter-wave applications. Mimix markets a highly diversified product line that serves the top tier telecom, satellite and defense companies worldwide.
In Dec 2000, Mimix acquires Tadiran Microwave Network’s Australia Design Center. The next year, Mimix launched first MMIC products into the marketplace and closed Series A preferred investment led by 3i and First Capital Group of Texas. In Mar 2002 Mimix Australia Design Center subsidiary also registered to ISO 9001. Then in Feb 2005 Mimix acquired a majority stake in Hocom Communications, Inc, entered an agreement to acquire assets of Celeritek, Inc, completed the acquisition of Celeritek and selected Richardson Electronics as a global distributor. In 2008 Mimix received $ 10M of new investment from GaAs Labs. Mimix targets the RF, microwave and millimeter-wave markets, including digital microwave radio, cellular and wireless infrastructure, home networks, CATV, test instrumentation, defense & space, and satellite communications applications.
Mimix is positioned to meet market requirements by providing higher frequency microwave and millimeter-wave devices used in these applications. Mimix’s semiconductor devices achieve greater linearity, offer more power over a broader frequency range, place more functionality on a single chip, and accomplish best in class low noise performance. Mimix provides complete semiconductor solutions, such as entire power amplifier modules, Mimix SmartSet chipset solutions, and low-cost packaging. In addition to offering standard catalog products, Mimix develops custom designs according to customers ’requirements. Mimix is continuously developing new products.
In 2010, SAN JOSE, Calif. - M / A-Com Technology Solutions Inc. (Lowell, Mass.), A supplier of semiconductors, components, and subassemblies for use in RF, microwave and millimeter-wave applications, has acquired Mimix Broadband Inc.
Mimix will become part of the M / A-COM Tech family of companies. Mimix is a fabless supplier of high-performance gallium arsenide (GaAs) semiconductors.
- What does SMH mean in aviation
- What does swbo 101 mean?
- Bispirazole 250 mg corresponds to the number of grams
- Blyss b805 instructions to play
- Ccp daq how to do it
- What does bibical mean?
- How to get online with rgh paint
- Nallamothu sridhar telugu is typing in whatsapp
- Howard Heck Daddy is growing daughter
- Chowdhury Electronics Multiplan Phcs
- Emgucv how to convert a type
- How old is Mest Gryder
- Whole wide world texts Aztec
- Phowler Extreme for sale
- Side of the neck hurts when I laugh
- What happened to Mike Yastrzemski's death
- How do I add Google to the toolbar
- What does Assiduity Non Desidia, Joe mean
- How to Make an Electric Aluminum Foundry
- What is Crm Software Quizlet Biology
- Karen Hart clothing wholesale
- How do I import a database into phpmyadmin xampp
- Model 4874 Howard Miller grandfather
- How to access my va bill