What does Jaja mean in Chinese
10 Facts About Chinese Everyone Should Know (Part 1)
Chinese has no tenses
Most people are surprised. I often just say in general that Chinese has no grammar. Because the "grammar" only works if you have letters. I often hear sentences like: "May I say that Chinese is still very primitive?"
That sounds terrifying, but it is often because people who are familiar with a language system that exist in letters simply cannot imagine how a language could develop into any other greater complexity. With letters, a language will inevitably develop more complex language rules, since the letters are finite.
Since Chinese is based on characters and the characters are almost unlimited (I'd really like to know who really knows the 83,000 characters), the elegance and complexity of the language resides in unfamiliar characters. The word “red” alone in Chinese has more than 5 different expressions: 红 ， 赤 ， 朱 ， 绯 ， 丹 ... I think of five. Nor is it the case that a symbol is used only for a specific situation. Instead, a discerning person would use a more complex word for "red".
As a result, things like tenses in Chinese are completely unnecessary. If you put “yesterday” in a sentence, then it's the past. And if a word like "already" appears in a sentence, then it has already happened. The function of times is replaced by words in Chinese. And that's why there are no tenses and everything is expressed in infinitive:
I be going shopping yesterday.
Finished writing your homework Question mark?
We go tomorrow watch movies good not good?
These are all correct sentences! No wonder some people think Chinese is primitive!
- How to end the overwriting in the editor, compare
- Alcatel One Touch ot 358 WhatsApp
- Aerolite Spinner 76cm is like many inches
- Vibgyor such as wavelength and frequency vary
- How to unlock Daemonenjaeger Frontier Areas 2
- In shawshank redemption what are jimmies
- How did Ellen Crooke do diet
- Where can I get night vision goggles
- Who develops zmapp
- What does Laro Tayo mean
- How to make 300mm mother-of-pearl
- Drug secnol 2g what is it for
- What gives meaning to wisdom
- What's about Driver Affiliate Incentive Fee
- Mystic falls vampire diary where filmed
- Where is the legendary Omega Rubin cave
- What does esterified form mean?
- How are mountains formed by erosion protection?
- WhatsApp for Sendtel Q800 drone
- Bash Howto If statement
- When is Spanish lime season
- Lahore Bhatti Chowk episode
- Who is Bruce Perry Brain Development
- Man who invented time travel
- How drugs affect hair
- How to reference hansard mhra
- Nick Howard Ralph Marcus
- How many blankets 22 degrees Celsius
- How to Increase Icon Size on Blackberry
- What is Android GBA Service
- How to hack pldt mydsl wifi password
- How to make half champagne
- How many husbands did Scarlett Ohara have