Using the twrp terminal command
TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP)
The TeamWin Recovery Project (short TWRP) develops alternative, i.e. manufacturer-independent recovery systems for various Android devices. It is based on the AOSP Android Recovery, enhanced by its own functions and its own user interface. It is operated entirely by touch and cannot be operated with the volume buttons or the power button.
In contrast to the ClockWorkMod, the TWRP offers a built-in file manager, various themes and advanced options for the functions of data backup ("Backup"), deletion ("Wipe") and restore ("Restore") (for example, only save or restore certain partitions, your own Assigning a name for the saved data record or skipping the creation of the MD5 checksums). When installing ZIP files, several (up to 10 pieces) can be saved in one Batch job be processed.
Installation [edit | edit source]
In order to use TeamWin-Recovery, it must be installed on the device. The fastboot command "flash" is used for this. It is necessary that the USB drivers are installed and the fastboot.exe is available, which can be installed using the Android SDK, among other things. The installation file for TeamWin-Recovery is available in an image file (* .img). This file is also copied into the folder in which the fastboot.exe is saved and renamed to recovery.img around.
Then you open a command line window ([WINDOWS] + [R] -> "cmd" -> [ENTER]) and navigate to the folder in which the fastboot.exe is saved (Windows command to navigate followed by the folder path, example: cd C: \ android \ fastboot).
Now you connect the phone to the PC (via USB cable) and execute the following command:fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
You can then start the recovery system in the boot loader. TeamWin-Recovery is now installed.
ADB in recovery [edit | edit source]
If the device is started in the TWRP, ADB commands can be used. Will when using device not found should be checked whether the correct drivers for the device are installed and - in the case of Windows - the Android device is correctly recognized in the Windows Device Manager.
OpenRecoveryScript [edit | edit source]
The OpenRecoveryScript is licensed under the GNU GPL Version 2.0 (and thus open-source) scripting engine that enables recovery commands to be executed in a script-controlled manner. Since the engine is open source and free is licensed, it can basically be used by anyone, which is an advantage in the beginning compared to the one used in the ClockWorkMod extendedcommands Implementation bot.
With a simple text file in the directory / cache / recovery / with the name openrecoveryscript is stored, the recovery can be instructed to execute certain defined commands when starting, e.g. installing a zip archive (e.g. a new ROM) or deleting a partition.
Tips [edit | edit source]
Screenshot in TWRP [edit | edit source]
- You can take a screenshot just like on Android POWER + VOLDOWN do - the display flashes briefly.
- The screenshot image is on the
- internal SD card (/ sdcard / Pictures / Screenshots) or on the
- external (real) (/ external_sd / Pictures / Screenshots) SD card if you have previously installed or backed up from this.
- To change, simply click on "Install", click on the upper bar "Storage: ********* (*** MB)" and select another memory card.
The whole thing can be controlled with the TWRP file manager or with the file manager on the PC via the ADB interface / MTP interface
Individual evidence [edit | edit source]
- Children everywhere are feeding reviews
- Youtube oneida digital thermometer how to use it
- What does Sol stand for in the economy?
- What is the QHT strategy
- What is a crazy grocery menu
- What is a two-phase half-wave rectifier circuit
- Ibz10g amp settings for whole lotta
- How to access mdb file in php
- Swathe should be how wide the lake is
- What to do with old water skis
- Rosemarie Urquico Date a girl who reads
- Reactional bleeding is causing something
- Where was your Shanghai filmed
- How did Michael Bonaccorsi die
- Praca wychowawca paedagog pomorskie
- What is isitshwala in english
- Cryptogram puzzle, how to solve a 2x2
- Parafia bolechowice msze swiete jezuici
- Everywhere I would have followed you
- What does the name Monique mean
- Menai marketplace massage everywhere
- How to say sunshine in Hawaiian
- How does bad oyster taste
- Metal flakes vinyl fabric wholesale
- What is Faze Clan Yahoo Finance
- How did Manie Maritz die hard
- What does scalded cat mean
- Eret how to train dragons
- What kind of floor can not be placed on a bench
- How to remove 3m logo on shade
- When were Terry and Kim Pegula married
- Where is Marlen Cowpland now
- How does a herniated disc feel like?