How to get Ragnarok Gym Pass
|This article is about the DLC:Ragnarok|
Ragnarok is a free, official, non-canonical DLC expansion map for ARK: Survival Evolved.
Ragnarok was released on June 12, 2017 for the PC, Mac and Linux version of ARK, and for consoles on August 29, 2017. Half of the map was finished at the PC release date and 75% at the console's release. The map was declared 99% finished for PC in December 2017 and consoles in January 2018.
Overview [edit | edit source]
Access [edit | edit source]
Players in single player mode on consoles do not have to complete the Ascension to be able to access Ragnarok map.
Creatures [edit | edit source]
Ragnarok adds several new creatures, such as the Ice Wyvern, Iceworm Male, Dire Polar Bear, and Griffin, as well as 4 new dungeon bosses: the Spirit Dire Bear and Spirit Direwolf, the Iceworm Queen and the Lava elemental. It's a whole new map that boasts an expansive 144 sq. kilometer environment, an active volcano, species from DLC Scorched Earth, and higher than average spawn rates of Megalania and Ovis (creatures that are harder to find on other maps). On Ragnarok there are unique Beaver dams; they are bigger and look more like beaver dams in real life. Beavers can live in the Dams, too.
Creatures tamed and items received on Official Ragnarok servers can be brought to the vanilla map The Island, except Polar Bears.
Unique Environmental Features. [Edit | edit source]
- An active volcano that will erupt creating lava flows and cause meteors to rain down.
- Basilosaurus corpses scattered along the beaches.
- Massive Beaver Dams.
- Ruins and sunken viking boats scattered around the map including a castle overlooking viking bay.
- Occasional wind storms.
- Various easter eggs such as a Shrek hut and Jats face scattered around the map.
- Hot springs with stone benches on which you can sit and get the useless "rested" buff.
Size [edit | edit source]
Ragnarok is approximately 2.5x the size of The Island, in terms of land mass, and roughly 4x in total size. These calculations do not account for the significant, wide-ranging cave networks, and sizable dungeons.
Here you see some pictures taken in the editor at the same scale to show you how big Ragnarok is.
The Norse Map [edit | edit source]
Regions [edit | edit source]
- What is not op mtf
- What happened on March 22nd, 2002 to Lakers
- WhatsApp Nokia Asha 202 Baixar
- What is a Nifkins Bridge
- How to get pregnant quickly in kannada
- How to connect the equalizer to the mixer
- APM Terminals Dubai Location in which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ country
- How to say mandados in English
- How to embroider on a crochet basket
- Pakistani lawn wholesale in Bangladesh
- What does suffix mean for an application
- How to make scrabble tile picture tags
- How wide is 4mm on a ruler
- Antha nilavathan singers who have died
- Where to do 4d scan in singapore
- How to make homemade cement molds
- Pradeep Chowbey Max Hospital Noida
- What does pre-alpha minus mean
- When someone says jazakallah khair
- Modo invisivel whatsapp plus
- How to draw bolts in Autocad 2013
- How to Play Gospel Jazz Playlist
- What is Pingo App
- How big was the Daulatpur Salturie