Todd Morchower Richmond Va Estate
Three Chopt Road house tops September home sales
The 6,000-square-foot house at 6204 Three Chopt Road sold for $ 2.2 million. (CVRMLS)
The second-priced home sale in the Richmond area in August apparently resulted in the highest-priced sale the following month.
The 6,000-square-foot house at 6204 Three Chopt Road, near the University of Richmond and Country Club of Virginia, topped area home sales for September at $ 2.2 million, above its asking price of $ 1.95 million.
The sale followed the purchase of John and Margaret Gottwald’s secondary home at 7701 Riverside Drive - the second-priciest home sale in the area in August. The buyers of that house, Matthew and Marshall Rigby, were the sellers of the Three Chopt Road residence, according to city property records.
The Three Chopt Road house sold Sept. 19. Property records list the buyer as trustees of Michael Todd Morchower, a local financial advisor. He was represented by Anne Hall with Long & Foster | Christie's International Real Estate.
The house was listed by The Steele Group | Sotheby’s International Realty agent Katherine Hill, who also represented the Rigbys in their Riverside Drive purchase. A message left for Hill on Wednesday was not immediately returned.
Hall declined to discuss her client but said she had represented him previously.
The Mediterranean-style home was built in 1924. (CVRMLS)
"It's a gorgeous house that fit their need perfectly," Hall said.
Totaling five bedrooms and 5½ bathrooms, the Mediterranean-style home was built in 1924 and features stucco siding, a tile roof and arched doorways and walkways.
An arched doorway accentuates the living room, and the family room features 10½-foot-high ceilings with wood beams and an adjoining library with custom bookcases.
The master bedroom includes two walk-in closets and a marble-and-tile bathroom. Four more bedrooms on the second floor include renovated closets and adjoining bathrooms.
The nearly 0.8-acre property, consisting of two parcels, includes a covered porch overlooking the back yard, a walkout English basement and a basketball court.
The following homes rounded out the top five sales for September, according to the Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service:
- • 311 Wickham Glen Drive, Goochland - $ 1.83 million
- • 201 Kinloch Road, Goochland - $ 1.45 million
- • 41 Towana Road, Richmond - $ 1.37 million
- • 556 Raleigh Manor Road, Henrico - $ 1.27 million
- How to check the search history of pinterest
- Ubuntu ltsp fat client howto
- Competition denotes a condition in which
- Spore, what does Spode look like
- Howl all ginsberg howl
- How to get to cthun's chamber wow
- What does Adonai Adonenu
- Dear Mary, how are you
- How to make secondary glazing panels
- What does G Wiz
- How to fly over drywall squeegees
- Who speaks ht ft bets
- How do steinberger gearless tuners work
- Wicker baskets wholesale nz
- Dr. Caroline Howarth Aberdeen
- Ryse how to block traps
- Rewrite sentences with correct punctuation as you write
- What does McCandless Belt mean
- Bamnia vivekananda vidyapith purulia chow
- How To Make Giant Paper Mache Numbers
- Who was Padre Fermin Francisco de Lasuen
- Superintendent of the Edenton Chowan Schools in the Philippines
- What i want what i need quotes
- 55 gallon drum whoopass