How To Make Atadwe Milk
Milk: does it make us sick?
This thesis is based on a contradiction that he discovered in data from various countries: In countries such as India, South Korea and Japan, colon and breast cancer rates have traditionally been very low. However, after more and more meat and dairy products were consumed from the middle of the 20th century, the rates rose sharply. At the same time, there are countries like Mongolia or Bolivia, where a lot of meat has always been consumed, but the cancer rate has remained at a low level.
Only European cattle affected?
At first glance, this contradiction gave the researcher at the German Cancer Research Center exactly the same question that he and his team are currently investigating: Does only the consumption of meat and milk cause des European beef health problems? Because if Mongolia and other countries with high meat consumption and low cancer rates mainly keep other types of cattle such as yak cattle, the countries with higher cancer rates import European cattle.
Neither bacterium nor virus: the plasmidoma
In the meantime, the researchers have found what they are looking for - in blood samples from European cattle, from patients and healthy people. In all of them they could have some kind novel "pathogen" find the one that is neither a bacterium nor a virus: the so-called plasmidome. However, it was not found inside tumors, but in the surrounding tissue.
The theory of the researchers: After weaning, a child becomes infected with the pathogen by consuming milk or meat at the age of up to one year - if the immune system is not yet fully developed. The "pathogen" takes care of in the cells constant inflammatory reactionsthat accompany people for a lifetime - and that can lead to mutations in the genetic material of the cells. Over time, this increases the likelihood that such mutations will occur that turn healthy cells into tumor cells.
No warning about milk and dairy products
So far, many more studies are missing to finally prove the thesis. Either way, the virologist sees a positive health effect when mothers breastfeed for a year. And: So far, according to Zur Hausen, there is no convincing data that the risk of cancer increases further if you continue to eat meat, milk or yogurt after being infected with the plasmidoma. Therefore, the Heidelberg researcher does not advise against milk and dairy products.
- Gillian Anderson Hannibal Dress Up Who
- When i was your man uke tabs
- What did Shovely Joe do
- What is Fenzian treatment
- What does Tirame Por El Blackberry mean
- What breed is my Koeter quiz
- Lord Teddy Grimthorpe Wikihow
- How do you answer
- What is the raven's scan
- What is the oxidation number of k3aso4
- What happened to Sheila Bellush children
- Mini camera md80 instructions on how to bind
- How long does a passion fruit vine grow
- Gijebi stadiumze filmi qartulad chow
- Former Yugoslavia like many countries in the south
- PHP Chown cannot find UID
- Foo Chow Food Recipes in Sitiawan
- Nallamothu sridhar telugu is typing in whatsapp
- What are 5so's favorite bands
- How to dream of your first kiss
- How to melt sliced provolone cheese
- Auspicious signs in palmistry where life
- Elimin8 color correction instructions for binding
- Howa 1500 Magazine Conversion Long Action Magnum