Whole koenig klip recipes from south africa
German cuisine - Königsberger Klopse
Soak the roll (preferably from the day before) and then wring it out and chop it up. Mix the ground beef in a bowl with the finely chopped onion, mustard, finely chopped parsley, pepper, salt, 2 egg whites and the finely chopped bread roll. If you don't have a roll, you can also use breadcrumbs. You can also mix the pork and beef half-and-half in the classic way.
Shape the mixture into small meatballs while preparing the broth. For this you take about 2 liters of water and heat it in a large saucepan with the allspice grains, the bay leaves and a little salt and pepper. When the broth simmer, add the meatballs. As soon as these float on top, I let them simmer for another 5 minutes. Then fish the dumplings out of the broth (I recommend a pasta ladle) and cover and keep warm in the oven at 70 degrees.
Now I pour the broth through a sieve to remove the onion remains and the spices. Then the broth is boiled again and the roux is stirred in. You can of course also make and use your own roux with butter and flour. However, I usually save myself this work because the dish turns out better with purchased roux and tastes just as good. Plus, it's so much easier.
Now add the juice of a lemon to the sauce and about 4 tablespoons of sugar. You can of course add more or less of both - the main thing is that it is sweet and sour (tip: if the lemon doesn't have enough thump, just add a dash of vinegar). Bring it to the boil again briefly. Then I stir the 2 egg yolks with the cream and add the mixture to the sauce that is no longer boiling (otherwise the egg may curdle) while stirring. Now add the capers and the dumplings to the sauce and let it soak through again.
Incidentally, the specified amount is easily enough for a family for 2 days. If not desired, simply cut the amounts in half. For us this is just right, because it is and will remain one of my favorite dishes.
I usually serve Königsberger Klopse simply with potatoes. If there are guests, add a little parsley as a garnish.
Buy East Prussian Cookbook on Amazon *
- Skorochow domki nad jeziorem narty
- Los simpsons temporada 24 latino descargar whatsapp
- How to adjust Pedder extreme coilovers
- Auspicious signs in palmistry where life
- Pixton how to change clothes in roblox
- What rhymes with mary jane
- Who is Titus Justus in the Bible
- Spiza valentino when i die texting
- Erasable notepad for use
- How many unpaired electrons does indium have
- How long do large oxygen tanks last
- The whole pantry of almond biscuits
- Where is my name cola
- Javier Schifrin, who composed
- How to fix engine knocking civic type-r
- Whole foods on a plant basis alcohol alcohol
- Caryl Walking Dead fanfiction whatever it takes
- 12k is how many dollars
- What does d Carifesta
- 300 how many soldiers did you bring with you?
- Moonlight sky where the eagles fly lyrics
- How to draw an evil smile on an anime girl
- Crosman 760 Pumpmaster how many pumps
- How to Refresh Draw Points ff8 weapon