How fast is a 9 mm bullet path
How long is a rapid test valid? (Overview)
In this article we look at the question of how long a negative test result in a corona self-test is actually valid.
How meaningful are the self-tests?
First of all, you should be aware that a self-performed corona rapid test cannot be compared with a PCR test. The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) writes: "A positive result with a suitable antigen test initially presents suspected SARS-CoV-2 infection However, it is not yet a diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection. The diagnosis is only made by the subsequent RT-PCR test and the medical assessment. “(Source) For this reason, if the test result is positive, you should immediately go into self-isolation and have the result confirmed by a PCR test. Contact your family doctor or 116 117.
The same applies to a negative test result: not to be understood as a free ticket and as a result to renounce any hygiene rules. Because according to the RKI, a negative test result does not rule out a SARS-CoV-2 infection. It is just less likely to be contagious to others at the time of testing. If you find it difficult to classify the results of the rapid tests correctly, this RKI infographic is a good aid to understanding.
Also interesting: quick test positive despite corona vaccination (why?)
How long is a negative test result meaningful?
It is not possible to say exactly how long the negative result is meaningful. The RKI writes that the meaningfulness of such self-tests is limited. It could therefore be entirely possible that a person who tested negative will test positive the next dayif she is infected with COVID-19 and the viral load in the nasopharynx has increased. On the part of the federal government, it is said of the rapid tests that if the result is negative, you can there is a high probability that no one will be infected in the next few hours. The negative result should therefore only be understood as such over a period of several hours. Ideally, a new rapid test would be carried out before every meeting with other people in order to keep the risk of infection as low as possible.
Buy corona rapid tests on Amazon (AD)
How long is a corona rapid test valid?
In Baden-Württemberg, rapid tests that are required to use services and offers must be be up to date. Up-to-date means in this case not older than 24 hours. The decisive factor is the time noted on the certificate from the test center. Self-tests are not recognized. Read our article about this: Is a self-test enough for the hairdresser?
The result is a snapshot
A negative rapid test result is always only a snapshot, which should not induce one to neglect the applicable hygiene and distance rules. These should continue to be followed to protect yourself and others in the event of an undetected infection. If symptoms that could indicate COVID-19 appear despite a negative test result, you should first isolate yourself and then contact a doctor to discuss how to proceed.
Also read: When does the corona vaccination protect against?
Current reports, background information worth knowing and useful tips - we bundle all articles on Corona in our dossier.
- Belamere suites, what kind of place is that
- How do they make rubber balls hollow
- How to make a gyrotron pdf
- Shikamaru and Temari lemon fanfiction where Naruto
- Where was Mxolisi Nxasana born to run
- Where is the Appspot Proxy path
- Scold status for WhatsApp romance
- How does Fleance escape death in Macbeth
- Mail Everywhere Check E-Mail
- How to get one last rest high
- Trabon lubrication modu-f10 how it works
- Who makes Masterforce routers
- When jesus passed connie smith texts
- Jerzy juszczuk rehabilitacja ruchowa
- Alain merheb howara texts pieces
- Formatting works for quoted Mac pages
- Pkm czech 7 po poludniu in polish
- How nfc payment works bank
- How to work a 1cm tempering machine
- How Taurus man express love
- Hire Magica who likes itsuki
- Qiyamah signs in the Koran, like many Qiblah
- How to become a firefighter in Malaysia
- One stop shop Howell mi