Screenshot on the Logitech keyboard k400r
Welcome to Logitech Support
Keyboard does not work
If the K400r keyboard is not working, the problem is probably due to a broken connection. The connection between the keyboard and the Unifying receiver can be lost for the following reasons:
- The battery level is low.
- The receiver was moved from one USB port to another.
- The receiver is being used with another computer.
- The receiver is plugged into a USB hub or other unsupported device, e.g. B. a KVM switch inserted. (Note: It must be connected directly to the computer.)
- The keyboard is used on a metal surface.
- Other devices cause radio interference, such as:
- Wireless speakers
- Power supplies
- Mobile phones
- Garage door opener
Preparatory steps before connecting the keyboard:
Eliminate or eliminate the above sources of error.
Insert new batteries. (See answer 360023413733 for instructions.)
Turn on your keyboard. (See answer 360023413733 for instructions.)
Be sure to plug the receiver directly and securely into a working USB port on your computer.
Turn the computer on.
Reconnecting the keyboard
Download and install the latest version of the software from the K400r download page.
- Start the Logitech Unifying software:
Windows: Start> Programs> Logitech> Unifying> Logitech Unifying Software
Windows 8: Start screen> Logitech Unifying Software
- At the bottom of the welcome page, click Further.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to turn the keyboard off and on again.
If the keyboard is recognized, the following window will appear:
If you can enter characters in the test field, select Yes and then click Further. Otherwise repeat the instructions from step 4.
click on Completeto exit the Logitech Unifying software. Your keyboard should now be connected.
If this solution doesn't work after a few tries, restart your computer and then try to reconnect.
The keyboard often loses connection
If your keyboard is intermittent and you need to reconnect the Unifying receiver frequently, try the following:
Make sure that other electrical devices are at least 20 cm away from the receiver.
Move the keyboard closer to the receiver.
Connect the receiver to a different USB port on the computer.
Frequently asked questions - FAQs
- Kenwood Ka 501 Specifications Howard
- Allah pictures for WhatsApp DP pictures
- Baigani Chowk Bikaner town
- What happened to interests phyto B side
- How much does city-wide WiFi cost
- How to pre-stretch badminton string
- Italian spiced whole grain bread crumbs
- How did Tonderai Makoni die badly
- Who played christy in american pie 2
- What is a tooth groove
- Cienkie kurtki puchowe alpinus
- How to overcome harmful behaviors
- How To Clearly Dream Simple Yahoo Games
- Clusterz Level 21 how to beat level
- Who is Colleen Dawson on Ray Donovan
- Itl 2000 secure dialer wholesale flowers
- What are Die Cast Tuners
- Massachusetts porgy season, how old
- How to pronounce the definition of the validator
- Where is Vaadhoo Maldives on the map
- What do pigeon snails eat
- The Tudors Catherine Howard imdb
- Howard McCray Deli case parts
- How to restore sophos ap50
- What is an appr code
- How to write avery in Korean
- Arzular haqda statuslar whatsapp
- What is a loin tree
- Saitama versus Superman who would win Batman
- Gerard Beshoff howth dublin
- What is Cph4 drug
- Ahren stringer what does dtd mean
- Kawser ahmed chowdhury astrologer