Sideport storage is 128MB as many GB
How much storage space an HD, FullHD, 4K and 8K video occupies on your mobile phone
Now that phones like that Samsung Galaxy S20 or the Xiaomi Mi 10 are If you want to start standardizing 8K video recording, you should know how much these videos take up on a mobile phone, just as we can check what it takes for a minute of Video HD, FullHD, 4K on your smartphone.
This picture clearly shows the width and height of the pixels offered by each Type of recording and why of course a minute of 8K The clip takes up much more space than a FullHD clip because it contains much more information per frame / frame.
How much space does a minute / hour of video take up?
HD video recording
Every minute of recording in 720p HD quality with 30 fps occupies a little more than 60 MB.
This means that a one-hour recording takes up around 3.6 GB in total, so we can fill a smartphone with 128 GB of storage with just over 30 hours of video.
- 1 minute recording in HD resolution = 60 MB
- 1 hour recording in HD resolution = 3.6 GB
FullHD video recording
Although we have had phones that can record in 4K for a while, the vast majority of the recordings we make with our phones are usually made at 1080p resolution. With that in mind, every minute recording in Full HD with 30 fps approx. 130 MB.
That works out to be almost 8 GB per hour, so we have less than 128 hours for a mobile phone with 16 GB of storage.
- 1 minute recording in FullHD resolution = 130 MB
- 1 hour recording in Full HD resolution = 7.8 GB
4K video recording
Every minute of recording in 4K quality at 30 fps takes up 375 MB. If we extrapolate this data to hours, we get a total of 22.5 GB for a one-hour clip. This means that with more than 5 hours of 4K video, we completely fill the memory of a 128GB smartphone.
- 1 minute recording in 4K resolution = 375 MB
- 1 hour of recording in 4K resolution = 22.5 GB
8K video recording
The Galaxy S20 compresses a 8K quality video at 30 fps per minute at 600MB
From here we have to be careful, as on a standard model with a capacity of 128 GB it would be enough to collect just over 3 hours of video in 8 KB to completely fill the internal memory.
- 1 minute recording in 8K resolution = 600 MB
- 1 hour of recording in 8K resolution = 36 GB
Aspects to consider
As you will see, we are talking about one Standard recording speed from 30 fps at normal speed. Once we start working with slow motion clips that contain more frames per second, the size of the video will grow exponentially. Because of this, when you record a FullHD video at 960 fps, it can hide a lot more than the same clip recorded in 4K at 30 fps.
To this we have to add the different ones AI compression technologies that many manufacturers are integrating into their camera app and making measuring the space that a video takes up on your mobile phone more and more complicated.
- How does an isocontour radar work
- People who live from the sun
- How to get shiro fit
- What is Android GBA Service
- Pioneer electronics wholesaler
- Serum Whooves PMV Pharma
- Who are Menard's preferred wearers
- Tingling sensation when I finish peeing
- How to do hokage hat dark ro
- How to do Dashansh Homan
- How big is Arnold Schwarzenegger's shoe size
- Faerber Dhau boats for sale
- Super Mario Bros. Bongs wholesale
- Cortisporin otic suspension such as paracetamol is supplied
- What does worship mean in Arabic
- What happened to Shirley from Stuffer31
- How to fix gemini cdj 02 cd
- Dmitri Hvorostovsky how tall is Adam
- Ubuntu backup programs for entire hard drives
- How to get a custom made phantom hood
- Who killed michael varehov
- 8 multiple intelligence according to Howard Gardner
- Fix code p0011 how to
- Intervention where are they now dallas