Tao kae noi wholesale malaysia net
THE BILLIONAIRE-THAILAND ENTREPRENEUR
- Get link
- Other apps
The Billionaire, also known as Top Secret: Wai Roon Pan Lan is a Thaibiographical film produced by Nadao Bangkok and released by GMM Tai Hub. It was directed by Songyos Sugmakanan, and stars Pachara Chirathivat, Somboonsuk Niyomsiri and Walanlak Kumsuwan. The Billionaire tells the story of Itthipat Kulapongvanich and how he, at the age of nineteen, dropped out from the university to launch a packaged fried seaweed business that is now Taokaenoi Food & Marketing and became one of Thailand's youngest (baht) billionaires. The film was released on October 20, 2011 in Thailand, where it grossed 38,796,264 baht.
Itthipat Peeradechapan (Thai: อิทธิ พัทธ์ พี ระ เดชา พันธ์, nicknamed Tob (เด็จ อบ), is a Thai entrepreneur.
He is best known for his product Tao Kae Noi, a fried seaweed snack, which is sold around the Asia-Pacific area. He and his family own 73% of the company and Forbes estimated his wealth at $ 600 million in 2018.
As a young man, Itthipat gained victory at playing online games and winning tournament prizes. He invested his money into selling fried chestnuts, which became popular in Thailand. With this financial backing, he went on to produce the deep-fried flavored seaweed, which quickly became successful in Thailand, and was exported to Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, and the United States.
Itthipat Kulapongvanich was born on November 24, 1984, in Thailand to a wealthy Thai family with interests in the construction industry. He attained his education from the kindergarten and elementary at Panapun Wittaya School, high school at St. Francis Xavier School and senior from Suankularb Wittayalai Nonthaburi School. He obtained his bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce.
When he was still 16 years old, he was addicted to online games. Even though he gained victory at playing online games and winning tournament prizes because of his hobby playing online games, he was often underestimated by his teachers at school. He decided to drop out from school to become a chestnut when he was 17 years old. He invested his money into selling fried chestnuts, which became popular in Thailand.
In 2004, Itthipat founded Tao Kae Noi (Little Tycoon) Food and Marketing Co., Ltd. The brand sold fried seaweed snacks, which became the most popular among teenagers and officer workers. In December 2015, the company had its initial public offer (IPO) on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, raising 1.8 billion baht. His success has made him popular among business circles and media. The company reported a net profit of 160 million baht in its third quarter in 2017. Itthipat has said he targets revenue of 1 billion baht in 7-8 years.
- Get link
- Other apps
- How to play Sega Model 2 of Rome
- Johnny Cash lyrics everywhere
- What is the name of Ross Lynch hairstyle
- Howa 6.5 Creedmoor heavy barrel rifles
- What does it mean for you to support customers
- Whozz calls aldelo touch
- Samjin pharmaceutical products wholesale
- Where is marcus Schenkenberg now
- How to reset bindings in cs go
- What are Sporophytes and Gametophytes Apex
- Masajes quetzaltenango xela how far from antigua
- Strom Thurmond pictures when he was young
- Who played mexican lassie on psych
- Who is Rebecca Soteros Pictures
- Carpal tunnel splints for sleeping how long
- When justice shines, David Rui's prophecy
- How to open hair cuticle ammonia
- Photos mamonas para el whatsapp bien
- How to Make a Cardboard Star Destroyer
- How baton works linear heat sensor cable
- How did the green windsor start
- Ian Howard Griffith Laboratories
- What does it mean when you are scurvy dogs
- Where wally hd in hollywood ipa