Planetside 2 how to unlock NS-11p
The Betelgeuse 54-A is a light machine gun available to the Vanu Sovereignty. It is unlocked upon completion of the Master Light Machine Guns directive.
The Betelgeuse 54-A is an 'auraxium' variant of the Orion VS54, sharing most of the same base stats. Aside from the unique name and special 'auraxium' camo, the Betelgeuse also has its ammo pool modified into a heat-based one, rather than provided via magazines.
Unlike most 'auraxium' directive weapons, the Betelgeuse 54-A does not include any in-built attachments, nor can it equip any other than those that fit in the optics slot.
Damage fall-off [edit | edit source]
- 143 before 10 meters.
- 125 at 41 meters.
- 112 nach 65 meters
Heat [edit | edit source]
- Main article: Weapon Mechanics # Heat
The Betelgeuse 54-A uses a heat-based ammo pool, in contrast to the standard magazine-based ammo system most infantry weaponry uses. Heat provides a meter that fills upon firing, and dissipates when not firing.
The Betelgeuse has a heat capacity of 1000, generates 20 heat per shot, and has a recovery delay of 0.5 seconds. It dissipates 240 heat per second, and incurs an overheat penalty of 3.28 seconds.
Manually reloading the Betelgeuse is not possible.
Attachments [edit | edit source]
Effectiveness [edit | edit source]
|Theoretical Time To Kill|
Trivia [edit | edit source]
- The Betelgeuse 54-A is named after 'Betelgeuse', a star within the Orion constellation (after which the Orion VS54 draws its name). Betelgeuse is notable for being Orion's second brightest star, and a distinctly reddish-orange one whose brightness has varied wildly throughout the years and which is theorized to have already reached the end of its life.
History [edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2014 update
- Removed barrel attachment
- Min / max horizontal recoil increased from 0.17 / 0.19125 to 0.2 / 0.225
- Horizontal recoil tolerance increased from 0.85 to 0.9
- Hip cone of fire bloom per shot reduced from 0.12 to 0.1
- Aimed cone of fire bloom per shot reduced from 0.06 to 0.05
- Added heat mechanic
- Removed barrel attachment
- October 29, 2015 update
- ADS movement modifier to 0.5, from 0.75
- ADS CoF recoil to 0.04, from 0.05
- Horizontal recoil to 0.22 / 0.22, from 0.2 / 0.225
- How did Ellen Crooke do diet
- What does order mean not filed meaning
- How to quickly switch between screens
- Where did you go, my beautiful techno
- Carolina used tires wholesale
- How to open golden syrup can
- Those who kill us check college
- Wholesale wreath supplies Maine
- Glossifier of whole car scrap
- How to Change Frankie Card Design
- Kenwood Ka 501 Specifications Howard
- What does cmb mean on Twitter
- How is the weather today in France
- What is kumara vegetable
- How do you glue the headliner
- How much Tetra Safe to start using
- Where are Ribble bike frames made
- Howa 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel Action Remington
- What is carbon fiber reinforced plastic
- Pb 500t does not run in the drive
- Love just ben howard letras terra
- Repossessors in Illinois at what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ age
- Blanchardstown hospital departments where critical care
- What is the United States of America ususlaxf