How to paint lexan rc car body
Paint Lexan metallic paint
- the next please
no, it's not the last ... don't be offended ... but I want to do it properly and I was hoping to get professional advice ...
"is bullshit" and "just hit the stuff on it" - is anything but technical in my eyes
and I don't want to hear that either because I still can't properly interpret what is meant by "leading with the sprühstrohm"
- you can't see the metallic through the protective film ... and I only do it when it's white on it and then cured for 48h - then there are new pics and then with vinyls
no idea what kind of car it is?
- Well then I'll try to answer this question for you,
First of all, you have to make it clear to yourself that painting a Lexan body has little or nothing to do with painting a real vehicle because the layers are actually applied completely the wrong way round, i.e. it is important that the metalic particles underneath come into their own.
From my experience I can recommend you to hold the can at an angle close to 45 ° with about 40cm distance to the body, it is actually very important that you paint away from the spray, never the other way around, because noses are what you actually like on a polycarbonate You can't see the body close up preprogrammed, but with a metallic paintwork it can be clearly recognized by the irregularity of the particles. What you should definitely pay attention to is that you do a maximum of 3 passages in each shift and then let the whole thing dry first before you move on to the next layer you should work ahead, between each shift at room temperature there should be a good 15 minutes, I also recommend that you leave the whole thing relatively thin, otherwise flaking paint can quickly appear later during driving, at the end you apply about 2 layers of white, there you can you do 4 passages per shift, 2 should be enough.
As far as the preparatory work is concerned, I always recommend degreasing the body with dishwashing detergent and drying it with a lint-free cloth, from this point on you should not touch the paint surface under any circumstances, because for a clean, durable paint finish, the absolutely grease-free surface is the be-all and end-all .
hope to have helped you a little with it
best regards, V-one
- How old is Iliana Tinoco
- How to cook fumbwa
- Magnesium lightning grenade how to make
- Syrufit where is love flac file
- Catelli wholegrain macaroni
- How to clean wisdom tooth sockets
- How to prepare capadulla bark
- How to convert dreamcast cdi to iso
- Bad Wolf Vim Plug-Ins Howto
- Tecnam p92 specs howard
- Where is Chesedonia Tales from the Abyss
- A BIOS post error occurs during installation
- How to work for Filipino in Denmark
- What does anteverted and anteflexed uterus mean?
- How to write pseudocode for multiplication table
- Snatam Kaur Shanti Descargar WhatsApp
- What does 18l mean in SMS
- Who killed Billy Mac Fleming
- Tomos Street Mate specifies Howard
- Jay Chowdhury Luminar Group
- Say which instrumental is being sampled
- Dear separation pictures for WhatsApp group
- Someone famous who has overcome an obstacle
- Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra Howrah Railway