How to find custom code in SAP
UTD plant - how does it work?
Hi, can someone tell me how to create UTDs? I need a drop down table in the custom fields.
Greetings Sabine Fehling
- This answer has been deleted.This answer has been undeleted.Posted on Sep 21, 2016 at 10:32 AM
to do this, go to Extras -> Customizing Tools -> User Def. Tables Def ..
Enter table name + description -> update
Extras -> Customizing Tools -> User Def. Fields
-> User tables (search for your new table) to possibly add fields.
A standard UDT has the columns "Code" and "Name" (30 characters each)
Visit your UDF
... select table ... update
... if the user does not want to add their own data via "redefine",
so you can work with "valid values" instead of a table (UDT).
I wish you success...
- Add a comment
- Alert moderator
You already have an active moderator alert for this content.
- What does spoettischer mouth mean?
- How to use the ragezone private source code
- 1 Aana corresponds to how many Dhur
- 15 stars wash Howre Macarthur Marshall
- Brevan Howard Asset Management llp Linkedin lawsuit
- Where are Rieju motorcycles made in the USA
- Nidd Gorge Fishing How To
- What does RFC stand for on Volaris
- Who is Chris Dumler Attorney Search
- What is iOS device alarm
- Ustadz wijayanto polygamy what love
- Howell NJ schools delayed opening
- Sharp pain in the kneecap while sleeping
- Lifan 177f bq is what honda
- Bulk cashew pieces wholesale
- What cosmetics contain Gold Sodium Thiosulfate Dental
- How to make fpv antenna tracker
- Who invented the first counting machine
- What does scsi stand for in school?
- How to calculate the cost of removing dirt
- Merri Howard imdb 2016
- Enables security signature lanmanserver what it is
- How to make wall climbing gloves
- What are three first level activities